What's new
I got it, thanks to @djsheep for informing me of this - works for me really well- I run CPS1, CPS2, NAOMI2, Fever SOS and various other single board arcade PCBs.

Pros:
1. No need for Sun PSU for my Naomis now.
2. Cables and box are well made - professionally done.
3. Everything else.
4. One stop shop for cables and all.

Cons:
None to report at the moment.

I will later try with the Namco 246/256.

P.S. I dont know about electrical stuff and I will leave it for someone else to do all the tests.

P.S.S. Also whats the 9pin din to AVmulti cable? Seems useless to me.
AVmulti is SONY's dedicated interface, which is the same video interface as SONY PS.
For SONY's display equipment.
AVmulti contains RGBS signals, one of the interfaces of RGB.

AVmulti is SONY's dedicated interface, which is the same video interface as SONY PS.For SONY's display equipment.
Sorry if I am wrong, but the 9pin plugs into the control box (output), you are saying there are Sony display equipments (say PVMs) that accepts the AVmulti plug as input?

AVmulti is SONY's dedicated interface, which is the same video interface as SONY PS.For SONY's display equipment.
Sorry if I am wrong, but the 9pin plugs into the control box (output), you are saying there are Sony display equipments (say PVMs) that accepts the AVmulti plug as input?
No, but there are absolutely portable PSX monitors that take the AV multi input, which would make this Supergun a great portable test unit :)

Nice one!!! Infact I have one! Thanks!

Edit: On the second thoughts, I think the cable is a male plug... I shall try it still.

No, but there are absolutely portable PSX monitors that take the AV multi input, which would make this Supergun a great portable test unit :)
There are a bunch of Sony CRTs that have an AV-Multi input connector.

More info on Reddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/crtgaming/comments/627gey/do_you_know_the_sony_avmulti_port_did_any_north/

Bob from RetroRGB will get one for review. Hope to get it to him before Chinese New Years.
Ugh, you should have sent one to someone who understands arcade PCBS, Bob doesn't even know how to store them! :P

Maybe @SmokeMonster for a real review?

It looks very cool, how do I go about ordering one?

Edit: There are some issues with inputs which needs a bit of testing.

I got it, thanks to @djsheep for informing me of this - works for me really well- I run CPS1, CPS2, NAOMI2, Fever SOS and various other single board arcade PCBs.

Pros:
1. No need for Sun PSU for my Naomis now.
2. Cables and box are well made - professionally done.
3. Everything else.
4. One stop shop for cables and all.

Cons:
None to report at the moment.

I will later try with the Namco 246/256.

P.S. I dont know about electrical stuff and I will leave it for someone else to do all the tests.

P.S.S. Also whats the 9pin din to AVmulti cable? Seems useless to me.
Regarding input issues:

- Can you get this tested with some of the CPS2 games that don't like having Button 4 on the JAMMA edge? I can't remember which ones they are off the top of my head, but I know there's at least 1 or 2 identified in one of the threads about the CPS2 Multi.

Regarding input issues:
- Can you get this tested with some of the CPS2 games that don't like having Button 4 on the JAMMA edge? I can't remember which ones they are off the top of my head, but I know there's at least 1 or 2 identified in one of the threads about the CPS2 Multi.
Is it possible that you can link me to the parts of the thread? Or maybe tell me which games they are?

@suverman, let me know if you need anything for testing and I can send you down whatever...

I am at work right now, but to those that want to order send a PM. You pay for shipping to your country too.
But just know orders will not be made until After Feb 10th. It is spring festival here starting on the 25th and this usually last 2 weeks.
I will make a list of people. Don't worry it's not big.

Suverman: we are interested to know in more detail your input problem circumstance.

Suverman: we are interested to know in more detail your input problem circumstance.
I have ordered a Saturn controller, earlier I was using Retrobit's 2.4GHZ dongle for the Saturn port, which I think might be a problem - not sure how good the Retrobit Saturn dongles are. I dont want to blame the control box for my own equipment.
Also my Undamned UD Adapters will be on its way so will be able to test more in the coming weeks. Thanks. I will check Vampire Saviour as well on DS Multi.

A lot of adapters struggle with the Retrobit wireless solutions. I'm not terribly impressed with Retrobit controllers, they're damn expensive, buttons don't respond as nicely and the battery life is horrible. Retroshit in my humble opinion. 8bitdo is much, much better.

A lot of adapters struggle with the Retrobit wireless solutions. I'm not terribly impressed with Retrobit controllers, they're damn expensive, buttons don't respond as nicely and the battery life is horrible. Retroshit in my humble opinion. 8bitdo is much, much better.
I agree with you on that but the moulds are amazing and its hard to accept that the dongles were such a let down :( Saturn Controller C button needed me to open it and file down the inside for it to not getting stuck all the time. Worst part is - adding to the poor battery life - the controller doesnt work wired! I wish 8bitdo got Sega to give them the mould but :/

I own one of Axun's superguns that I use with two undamned decoders on the latest firmware of the decoder. I love it.

Axun JVS/JAMMA CBOX using undamned USB decoders on CPS1 Street Fighter 2 Hyper Fighting

Spring Festival is over and we are trying to get back at work on this thing.
As you may know corona virus has shut down most of china, and this has effected supply of PCBs and shipping.
I am making a list in the order i received them.
I replied to all PMs to continue discussions.
Thank you.

Would like to send payment. Please let us know.

Also, I'm in for a braided jamma extender cable if still available.

Thanks!

Ok guys sorry for being out of the loop but this corona virus has China upside down.
At certain times I was not even allowed out of my apartment complex....
PCB suppliers are telling us we must wait until March 15th, for resupply of PCBs and other things.
Anyone on the list please sit tight and on March 15th, I will update the status.
There is nothing we can do. I am sure a lot of you read this is effecting supplies of PS5 and XBOX that will come out this winter.
If this is hurting the big dogs imagine what its doing to the little runts like us...
Sorry for any inconvenience, and this is why we are not taking payments in.

Back