What's new
I'm interested in buying one too if orders are still being taken.

they are send a PM and info will follow it. to get you on the list, we are on #5

JUST AN UPDATE about shipping! PLEASE READ

International Shipping from Shanghai and Shenzhen.
All products because of Corona Virus are placed into 2 categories "ESSENTIAL and NON-ESSENTIAL"
We are being told because of NON-ESSENTIAL they are on priority 2 for airplane shipping due to LACK OF PLANES.
Please keep using your tracking number your package will make it to you. Sorry for any inconvenience.
THESE ORDERS ARE MAILED OUT (meaning they have been processed and left or about to leave due to planes
#1 GoodQualityCookiss
#2 dannahan
#3 bktrunks

THIS ORDER is awaiting processing because they are backed up , can't even get our shipping label on it yet.... ITS COMING, Im sorry!
#4 glstar (SHIP PROCESS STARTED @ 2020-04-06

Covid19 continues to spoil things.... Sorry guys, we are trying hard

To anybody that has gotten this supergun for the kick harness connector, it seems like its using a different connector on the supergun itself. It it ship with a kick harness connector or is that something I would have to acquire myself. And what connector is it using. Just wondering how the extra buttons for the 6 button games works.

sadly there is no universal kick harness, every supergun is different but here is the layout if it helps you

Attachments

• WeChat Image_20200318213126.jpg
    WeChat Image_20200318213126.jpg
    948.9 KB · Views: 216
sadly there is no universal kick harness, every supergun is different but here is the layout if it helps you
I'm trying to establish a standard!

Currently, the HAS, Minigun, Pacogun and Parsec all use the same kick harness connector.

JST XH 6 pin

P1 B4
P2 B4
P1 B5
P2 B5
P1 B6
P2 B6

fcnkFeL.jpg

There's no need for ground pins as the controller connectors are already grounded as is the supergun.

CPS2/3 Kick Harness = 60 rmb

JAMMA EXT CBOX = 280 rmb

its extra and hand made

Fuck, those pics are somehow even prettier than the initial ones!
Pictures don’t do it justice. This thing is built to last. It’s a tank, in a good way. I think this is great for NAOMI owners since it’s originally a JVS solution. The 5v and 3.3 controls on the box add a great touch to the machine. No fan needed. I haven’t tested most of the analog options since I don’t own a CRT, but I’m sure I will just to maximize the units capabilities.

uqdHVzN.jpg

5pA6Cgj.jpg

Running on 3b+ or 4 by any chance?

Back