What's new
That's interesting and sort of sucks. Would you be open to using the slower, less expensive shipping if they buyer wanted?

Yes we could. But when you "slower" we can't guarantee what that means like 1 month turns into 11 weeks....
Of course, just putting the option there for those who prefer it. I'm still waiting on this awesome SG... for some of those future options, and maybe shipping will be lower by then!

This thing is awesome, so the wait is hard!

I'm from Canada. I would expect the same sort of shipping cost if this was coming from the USA. It sucks but totally understandable.

Awesome! That means just two more people until it's my turn :P
This project seems amazing and looking forward to this a lot.

Nube question, what cabling does this come with and what cabling will need to be sourced. I am just getting to this hobby so I don't know what all connection types are possible on different systems. I am looking at this system as it seems to be the most comprehensive one I've seen so far and figure it would be a good base to work from.

Thanks!

I just got a ring edge 2 and my Blast is duuuulll.

I would love to be put on the list for x1 please

To all who are watching this thread what harness etc should be considered for purchase when ordering this SuperGun?
I would like to support as many different standards as possible.
Are they any that are not necessary here in the USA aside from the RGBS-SCART?

Here is what I am considering:

JJ-CBOX/SUPERGUN 1700 RMB
Jamma extension 280 RMB
JVS power and data cable 100 RMB
CPS 1 Kick harness 60 RMB
CPS2/3 kick harness 60 RMB
VDE power transfer 25 RMB
8pin to RGBS AVUMULTI 120 RMB
BD15 to RGBS-BNC 50 RMB
8PN to RGBS-BNC 150 RMB
Control console (black) 650 RMB

Thanks much!

P.S. I have a Amdek Color 600 that I would like to connect every so often, it has a 9pin CGA connector as well as use the SVGA CRT monitors and LCD screens sitting around my place.

Last edited:
I received my box 2 days ago and it works perfectly.

Aka & Blue Type-R is gorgeous is 4K!

Akyrios EXA doesn't look that good at that resolution. It looks like the game is running at a lower resolution and that the graphics are stretched to adapt (it does look very well in 720p however).

Using 15khz output via SCART, the picture is very good but I have translucent vertical lines embedded in the picture. This said, I didn't check all the video settings.

It's a very solid product! Congrats!

box1.jpg

box2.jpg

box3.jpg

box4.jpg

Sweet! I pulled the trigger on a full setup all the cables and one of the game controllers since I have nothing right now. always nice to see another positive review. Now just waiting to get a reply to my PM to get things rolling. :)

Mind if I ask what the second picture is of since i am so new to this hobby?

Thanks,
VWI

Sweet! I pulled the trigger on a full setup all the cables and one of the game controllers since I have nothing right now. always nice to see another positive review. Now just waiting to get a reply to my PM to get things rolling. :)

Thanks,
VWI
That is an eXa Arcadia - it's a brand new arcade hardware platform released last year

Reactions: VWI

Thanks,
VWI
That is an eXa Arcadia - it's a brand new arcade hardware platform released last year
Nice how is it do you like it?

I received my box 2 days ago and it works perfectly.

Aka & Blue Type-R is gorgeous is 4K!

Akyrios EXA doesn't look that good at that resolution. It looks like the game is running at a lower resolution and that the graphics are stretched to adapt (it does look very well in 720p however).

Using 15khz output via SCART, the picture is very good but I have translucent vertical lines embedded in the picture. This said, I didn't check all the video settings.

It's a very solid product! Congrats!

box1.jpg

box2.jpg

box3.jpg

box4.jpg
Nice exa.

Hey I’m a little late on my mortgage.

Would mind lending me $6,000?

:P

Back