What's new
USB option sounds excellent. Product already looks great but I probably won't be able to resist once that version is available. Really looking forward to eliminating the JAMMA component altogether from my JVS setups.

A quick question re: TTX2 support...are 6 buttons mapped to the controller interface? That's a problem I'm looking to fix or avoid altogether with the I/O boards I've tried for this system.
yes the cbox handles it all, no need kick harness or external I/O board, the cbox just does it :D

Just wanted to say that I got mine and it works great. The box itself is super sturdy and built like a tank.

Reactions: VWI

This video will show you which two chips to remove to replace them with the chips that allow for custom button layout.This allows you to press the layout button for 3 seconds and enter custom mode. then you press buttons 1-6 in the order you want for a custom button layout , then presss layout button to exit.

We will offer the chips FOR FREE, but you must pay for the shipping.
We are not responsible if you damage your unit.
Experts only.

#28 lazy_gamer_jmv
#29 braintrash
#30 UnfamiliarCornball

added to the list

This video will show you which two chips to remove to replace them with the chips that allow for custom button layout.This allows you to press the layout button for 3 seconds and enter custom mode. then you press buttons 1-6 in the order you want for a custom button layout , then presss layout button to exit.

We will offer the chips FOR FREE, but you must pay for the shipping.
We are not responsible if you damage your unit.
Experts only.
If you are willing to share, there is also those of us with EPROM programmers who could do our own/for others as well if you don't mind sharing the ROM dump.

Reactions: VWI
The software has some sensitive CBOX code on it. so we decided not to go that route. hope you can understand :)

Axun sent me a gift today! <3<3<3 the only black PCB CBOX in the world!

Attachments

• 5bd31e66b796063b7bd956a116a5b8c.jpg
    5bd31e66b796063b7bd956a116a5b8c.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 194
  • ddf119144fb2304d1b0e5126de1f747.jpg
    ddf119144fb2304d1b0e5126de1f747.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 171
Would Axun perhaps do runs of special colours perhaps? It would look slick in red or purple too :)

Should I just place an order through your website? I still haven't seen an invoice to pay

this is my fault. i am so sorry. i will fix this in the morning.... i am sorry

Remember everyone that this forum and the site serves INTERNATIONAL customers.
we get many orders from taobao for Eastern Asia.
With 1 guy that hand makes these things we havew to alternate from Asia Orders and INT orders. but the biggest problem of this month is that Axun got hurt ands had to have stitches in his hand.

Please be patient. quality is the most important factor for us.

Attachments

• 1180e6dfaa0674e95b2f9dfd2570068.jpg
    1180e6dfaa0674e95b2f9dfd2570068.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 163
Back