What's new
I have 2 MB about 16B, one from Shinobi with TC5565APL-15 chip other with TC5565APL-12 from Tetris, what's the differrence? Incidence with multi 16b

I have 2 MB about 16B, one from Shinobi with TC5565APL-15 chip other with TC5565APL-12 from Tetris, what's the differrence? Incidence with multi 16b
the difference of these rams are speed ... one runs at 120ns and one runs 150ns.salut

@xodaraP, do you think it worthwhile to include a list of users and their location whom are willing and able to assist with EPROM programming?

People who are unable to do it themselves can refer to this list and select a person to post blank EPROMs to, have them programmed and posted back.

If so, put my name down for Australia.

Not a bad idea at all. We've done similar for other products for repairs and services

Which pin on the connector would you need to run a wire from to get a 4th button hooked up to play a game like Bullet?

I set Bullet up as a faux twin stick shooter, in the sense that I use a Neo CD pad and the joystick corresponds to movement and the face buttons, which are positioned perfectly in an up/down/left/right fashion, act as the second joystick.

It's a fun game to play and one I probably wouldn't have discovered if it weren't for the multi.

Maybe someone can help me.
In the meantime the Frank' oled selector arrives here to me, i decide to take out the old selector (from oneleaf) and play with it.
Since it's the first revision i read on how to perform the adjustments, but i have problems.
Seems that i cannot be able to have reset working.
If i change the selector and shut and power on the s16 it boots with the new game, but if i press reset in play, it doesn't do anything.
I do all i read in your guide.
I get the gnd from CN5 and i measure the continuity from it to the gnd and there is.
I get the reset line in the point near R12 (i solder a pin into it so i can connect using the dupont)...but nothing.
Here you can see what i do

Could you tell me what i did wrong?

Pictures would help more than a video.

Check your reset point.

Pictures would help more than a video.

Check your reset point.
Here are some pics
EqnN9oJh.jpg

Uv0ZNPPh.jpg

0YAdeTGh.jpg

wBlpdQGh.jpg

LcXX403h.jpg

Move your CN5 connector down by one pin. You're tapping VCC where you currently have it connected whereas you need to be tapping GND.
Really?
I measure it and i have continuity between that point and the gnd on the s16 pin1 on the fingerboard.
I will move it like you told me.
:)
Thanks mate.

100%.

There's continuity as you describe due to a power filtering cap.

Reset is tied low and you currently have it tied high. Move the DuPont connector down by one pin, which is ground, and it will work as intended.

Hello, I'm hoping someone may be able to help me.

I'm currently setting up a system 16 multi for a friend but am running into a strange issue when i try to burn rom 12 from the roll up pack.

Specifically all of my writes fail at "Write failed, Address=0x000082, Buffer=0xA5 Device=0x00" for every 27c322 that I have.

I am using a GQ-4x4 with an ADP-054 adapter. I was able to write and verify every other rom from the pack, but for some reason only #12 always fails when I write regardless of which chip I'm using.

Does anyone have any ideas about what's making it so I can't write one rom out of 14?

I have black screen with my mullti 16B. So @Derick2k burned me 14x27C322 (THX very much @Derick2k) , so I will re burn the NOS 27C801 but I have to a sharp chip instead of the Z80. Do you think the sharp chip is guilty.

Back