What's new
Thanks for the Link @AlxUnderBase I did see it earlier in the thread and downloaded it already but I haven't updated yet.

Just to clarify though on 8.37 at least there is no profile for 27C400 but there is one for 27C800 which is the same pin out apart from having two extra pins and double the size so it works as an alternative.

Does anyone here know if it is possible to use the TOP3000 to test RAM such as:
MCM2018AN45 & LH5168D-10L

Just to clarify though on 8.37 at least there is no profile for 27C400 but there is one for 27C800 which is the same pin out apart from having two extra pins and double the size so it works as an alternative
Check this for that profile. Thanks @Apocalypse for the lesson about 27c400 :thumbup:

@Suteneko absolutely, select 6116 type.
Thanks for that. I don't suppose anyone would mind explaining to me how to figure out what tests to use on the TOP3000 for which RAM or links to read? I've be unable to find any information to help me with that and I'm clueless right now.

i have top 3000 v8.83 and i do not see the profile EPROM MXC4100

where can i find this?

trying to burn Sega STV bios and i am having a lot of trouble

i know its a 40pin
i have MX 27c4100 chip to burn on

original BIOS chip on board is a NEC 27c4000

that is the profile i am using and still getting write errors. my eraser will be here tomorrow. i will erase and try again.
thank you.
is this chip the right chip for sega stv?

@tonyt76 be aware you're going to loose the RAM test by upgrading version. Or maybe it's me not understanding how it works in the newer versions.
Only V8.25 gives me reliable results when testing RAMs.

Could somebody please reupload the software for this programmer? Lost mine due to a hack sadly...

I have some TOP3000/TOP3100 dead :(
These units are equiped with a STM32F103 onboard MCU.
Has anyone tried to recover the firmware of these programmers ?
I know STM32 binary are locked and it's almost impossible to dump one, but there would be a way to read them.
So sad to have so much units dead... (i have already changed the culprits QFP with my IR station)

Back