What's new

zerox_dogma

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Somebody know how clean the brown or yellowing discoloration of the plastic shell.

I’m thinking use the same thing people use for snes and dreamcast console yellowed for the sun and the time.
Somebody have any experience, I’ll apreciate help me.

You could try this...
Mix it up, go heavy/thick application and then leave it in the sun (UV light best for bleaching action) for a few hours (reapply as needed).

What colour is the case? not as if they made a white case which would show a obvious yellowing

In my experience CPS2 cases are brittle enough already and wouldn't use any bleaching products on them.

In my experience CPS2 cases are brittle enough already and wouldn't use any bleaching products on them.
True but I'd also never recommend someone paint plastic, it always scratches off/looks like shit over time.

Fair to say but would perhaps be the lesser of two evils here.

I'm curious as to what the case colour is and how any 'yellowing' has been observed. Thinking of the most common cases being green/grey/blue ...... and yellowing on them? if anything OP perhaps give them a light sand with some fine wet n dry paper say 800 grit on a small test area that brought up a manky green case of mine.

The shell its blue. And some parts are brown/oxide
I think is the same thing happened in old consoles like nintendo and dreamcast.

Back