What's new

SelfDeniedHoarderz

Professional
Reaction score
Got this Final Fantasy Theatrhythm cab for a year now. Pretty much i can play it offline but there will be no connection to nesica thus all the game progress are not saved at all. Which makes the game not as fun as it's intended. Been wondering if anyone in the community have try to reverse engineer how the nesica server works and host their own locally?

Where did you get your theayrythm cab?

I actually have a much further progressed server up for testing. I am just waiting on flybit to add full support for it in Jconfig.

FF isnt supported in the version I have up at the moment as that portion wasn't written by me.
Once I get some solid testing done and then do the extended functions in the back end I'll be uploading what I wrote to github

I actually have a much further progressed server up for testing. I am just waiting on flybit to add full support for it in Jconfig.

FF isnt supported in the version I have up at the moment as that portion wasn't written by me.
Once I get some solid testing done and then do the extended functions in the back end I'll be uploading what I wrote to github
Lovely, maybe I can finally use nesys cards! So far, they only work in the test menu.

If you'd have legit fast io and card readers shoot me a pm.

You will need to know how to mount an external registry in windows as well

Basically it's copy a file in to the nesys folder of a game and make a registry change

Let me know if you need someone to test FFRythm once the game is supported with your program.

Can the Nesica Server described here be used with GROOVE COASTER?
I have a GC cabinet and can only play offline, but some songs and EX scores seem to require connection to Nesica Server.

Back