What's new

ArcadeSTG

Student
Reaction score
Under Defeat HD+ is a Ringedge 2 game, which is a more powerful system than TX2, but the game is not that demanding (after all it is a Naomi game + HD). Maybe it is possible to have it running in The Multi. Has anyone ever tried?

Ring has alot of tie in security processes.

These will need to be handled along with a hook to change com3 to 2

Resource wise though you are correct and it could likely run

I never really cared for Under Defeat, played it originally on Dreamcast and then on Naomi.
I'm not saying its a bad game or anything, it just sorta exists but adds nothing/does nothing, soulless "meh" embodied in a shootie for me. *shrug*

My idea was the following combo:

Under Defeat HD+
Teknoparrot
JVS tool (to use JVS as keyboard)
Given that this forum is about running stuff on original hardware and restoration/repairs, you wont get that answer here. Also Teknoparrot is a bit dodgy with Windows complaining that its a virus which is a major problem.

Under Defeat HD+
Teknoparrot
Given that this forum is about running stuff on original hardware and restoration/repairs, you wont get that answer here. Also Teknoparrot is a bit dodgy with Windows complaining that its a virus which is a major problem.
Just build a non networked Windows 7 dedicated box. Problem solved.
Win10 has too many cloud APIs and protected environments that causes TeknoParrot to shit the bed.

Under Defeat HD+
Teknoparrot
Just build a non networked Windows 7 dedicated box. Problem solved.Win10 has too many cloud APIs and protected environments that causes TeknoParrot to shit the bed.
Not that i care what emulators people use, but why would you use tp, jconfig runs this and pretty much all ring stuff nowdays :)

Don't get me wrong. I am all in into original hardware. I was curious, that's all. I found this Under Defeat HD+ idea similar to Deathsmiles 2 on TX2.

As for jconfig or tp, I didn't know jconfig supports it. I guess it's easier to use jconfig in the TX2.

Back