What's new

xb74

Grand Master
Reaction score
Hello from Australia!

I have been around other forums (NG.com, aussie arcade) for a while and have recently gotten back into my retro gaming.

Great to be here and look forward to contributing.

Neo geo and Sega MD and DC is my gig. Love CPS2 also.

All the best to everyone.

Hello and welcome. Good taste.

@Dzhay worked very closely with Prowla and Trem when I put the album together. It was a no brainer when I got that beat from Celph Titled that LC should be on that track.

The Terntable Jediz record still fetches good coin last time I checked, which lets me know it stood the test of time. I'm still active on the decks, but not so much with Aussie hip-hop scene anymore.

Nice to see some locals on here with knowledge of our local hip-hop history! If you guys need anything music wise, just let me know.

Onto itAlso wanted to ask you, are you the same Dj Sheep of the Terntable Jedis Jediz?
Yep :)
Apologies on the spelling, nightshift fatigue setting in.

A long time ago I participated on a turntable course you hosted for about 8 or so sessions, where you taught me the basics of turntablism. Lessons that have stayed with me for life

@Dzhay worked very closely with Prowla and Trem when I put the album together. It was a no brainer when I got that beat from Celph Titled that LC should be on that track.

The Terntable Jediz record still fetches good coin last time I checked, which lets me know it stood the test of time. I'm still active on the decks, but not so much with Aussie hip-hop scene anymore.

Nice to see some locals on here with knowledge of our local hip-hop history! If you guys need anything music wise, just let me know.
Very very cool! Thanks so much mate.

A long time ago I participated on a turntable course you hosted for about 8 or so sessions, where you taught me the basics of turntablism. Lessons that have stayed with me for life
;) Not a biggie re: spelling, no one could ever get it right, even people in the crew. I just think it looks better stylistically with the "Z".

Damn that's nuts that you we're a student of the Australian School of Turntablism! Was it the first one that we had A-Trak out here for, at Mantra in the valley? That's awesome and true OG stuff, from memory it was 2002? Hopefully the tuition was ok and you're still busy on the cuts!

Also, on a side note, I'm hunting down Shure N447 stylus if you have any or know of anyone who has any for sale. I'll even trade games for them. At this point I'll take used ones in good conditions as I just can't get used to any other needle :)

;) Not a biggie re: spelling, no one could ever get it right, even people in the crew. I just think it looks better stylistically with the "Z".
Damn that's nuts that you we're a student of the Australian School of Turntablism! Was it the first one that we had A-Trak out here for, at Mantra in the valley? That's awesome and true OG stuff, from memory it was 2002? Hopefully the tuition was ok and you're still busy on the cuts!

Also, on a side note, I'm hunting down Shure N447 stylus if you have any or know of anyone who has any for sale. I'll even trade games for them. At this point I'll take used ones in good conditions as I just can't get used to any other needle :)
Yes thats right, at Mantra! I missed A-Trak due to work unfortunately. Tuition was great man, so much fun and taught very well.

I had to put the tables away and give them to my old man as life got more complicated :)

The needles I will look into because the olds has ALL my old gear and I was only using Shure stylus' at that point. I will PM you with an update when I have news if that suits?

Hey mate. Will pop you a PM and continue on there.

Back