What's new

DeWitt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I'm a long time Neo Geo fan and I'm happy to join this forum!

When I was a kid I always played Neo Geo games on vacation in Italy. It was quite cheep to play some games down there and I loved it!!! Puzzle Bobble and Metal Slug 3 where my favorite games. Too bad that back in the days there were no Arcade Games in my area so I had to wait for my next vacation in Italy... Later on when it was possible to play Neo Geo games via emulation on the PC I played them there. It was nice to play them but not as good as on real HW.

11 year ago I bought a MVS board and last year a Neo Geo cabinet. I love playing on it! My wife was so kind and allowed me to place it in our living room:)

Here it is: Photo Album

I know it’s not a big red but I’m happy to own my own cab.

I have no idea where it came from and how many of them around. The game in there had seals of 94 on it. But who knows?! Does anyone there knows General Game-Intervideo? I don't and it would be cool to know a bit more about this thing. Some guys at the neo geo forum pointed out that it is some kind of a Neo Geo RIT Legno but I could not find mine. May be I'm to stupid to search at Vintage Arcade Game Society who knows?! On google I found some that look quite similar but not like mine.

Thank you for having me here!

Back