What's new

Stefa168

Beginner
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
my name is Stefano; I'm from Italy.
I'm currently studying Computer Science in Turin; I'm very passionate about gaming and retro gaming and I love to learn more about the development process and techniques behind them.

About 7 years ago I started collecting home consoles (mainly made by Nintendo, however in the last years I started picking up lots of stuff from Sony and Microsoft too) and in 2016 I built a small bartop arcade cabinet that came out nicely.
It runs on a Raspberry Pi 3 and I had lots of fun with it and my friends. It has also been my first real introduction to arcade games, as I haven't played them a lot before.

Recently I have been watching a lot of videos on youtube about arcade games collecting and I decided to try and pick up some to enlarge my modest collection (and for the fact that I love to see real hardware playing a game).
Right now I'm waiting for two MVS games to arrive (Metal Slug 1 and 2), I'll also have to order a MVS base unit off eBay.

However I'm a bit confused by the various supergun models, and about the fact that some may fry upscaling equipment or the TVs they're hooked to.
So I decided to join this forum to ask some clarifications about them (and for some other stuff, probably System 11/12 (that's from Namco, right?) repair tips :D )

Hi Stefano! Well, that's quite a coincidence... I collect NeoGeo MVS games and boards and I also live in Turin (and I've just decided to register here)! :D

Talk to you in the forums

P.S. Sent you a PM!

Last edited:
Back