Fast I/O connector list?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Fast I/O connector list?

Apologies, I'm sure somebody has asked this, but I can't find it because I'm stupid. I appear to have a vewlix with Fast I/O wiring. Is there an inventory list of the JST connectors for it? I'm tracing down the wiring and trying to figure out what I need to order. It would be a lot quicker if there's a wiring diagram out there or even just a list of connectors.
      Multi: DS CPS2, NEO-GEO MVS
      Cabs: Viewlix C, Vewlix L x2, G-Balance, SQ Multi x2, MVS BR4S, Capcom Dynamo H5, Atomiswave US, Virtua Fighter 1&3
      FPGA: Super NT, Mega SG
      Chips: Midwest GBC LCD, SNES/64 RGB, SS Rhea, DC USBGDROM DCHDMI
    • Sorry, I think I was asking the wrong question. Its an vewlix FC, the manual indicates JVS, but I'm pretty confident this is fast i/o the original system was KOF XIV listed under X3. Basically I just want to connect the exist wiring to open wires so I can either connect it into a JPAC2 or something similar.

I need the connector type for the 8pin on the control panel, the connector for the coin mech, and I need to go verify but it looks like speakers just go to an amp with a mono composite into so I have adapter for that.

I dont know what any of these lower board and connectors are in section 4 of the manual. I suspect as I'm not actually using an X3 I dont need them.
      Images
      • Screen Shot 2020-01-30 at 10.53.07 AM.png

205.07 kB, 576×304, viewed 73 times
      Multi: DS CPS2, NEO-GEO MVS
      Cabs: Viewlix C, Vewlix L x2, G-Balance, SQ Multi x2, MVS BR4S, Capcom Dynamo H5, Atomiswave US, Virtua Fighter 1&3
      FPGA: Super NT, Mega SG
      Chips: Midwest GBC LCD, SNES/64 RGB, SS Rhea, DC USBGDROM DCHDMI