What's new

piscian18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Apologies, I'm sure somebody has asked this, but I can't find it because I'm stupid. I appear to have a vewlix with Fast I/O wiring. Is there an inventory list of the JST connectors for it? I'm tracing down the wiring and trying to figure out what I need to order. It would be a lot quicker if there's a wiring diagram out there or even just a list of connectors.

Diagram is in the Vewlix manuals.
I used a 60 pin JST RA, and it fits if you remove one notch, I’m sure soemone know the exact type needed without modification.
Was posted on the forum some time ago as well I think :)

What do you need the connectors for? What harnesses are you missing?

Sorry, I think I was asking the wrong question. Its an vewlix FC, the manual indicates JVS, but I'm pretty confident this is fast i/o the original system was KOF XIV listed under X3. Basically I just want to connect the exist wiring to open wires so I can either connect it into a JPAC2 or something similar.

I need the connector type for the 8pin on the control panel, the connector for the coin mech, and I need to go verify but it looks like speakers just go to an amp with a mono composite into so I have adapter for that.

I dont know what any of these lower board and connectors are in section 4 of the manual. I suspect as I'm not actually using an X3 I dont need them.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-01-30 at 10.53.07 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-01-30 at 10.53.07 AM.png
    200.3 KB · Views: 167
Back