What's new

zerox_dogma

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi, I need help. Is somebody can show me what I need cut in the shockboxes for fit my isg PMG games.
I don’t want destroy my shockbox so I need see what I need to do before.

I apreciate some pictures. Thanks in advance guys

Last edited:
My shockboxes from Southtown were cut when I got them with some PGM carts I bought.

Basically cut out at the top edge so the cartridge will fit flush when seated. Use foam or bubble wrap to hold the cart in.

I’ll try get you a photo in a bit.

Here are some photos. I didn't cut these, so I'm unsure if it's the "right" way, but it does work fine. The foam is esential to keep the cart in place.

shockbox_1.JPG

shockbox_2.JPG

Didn't someone on here have a vacuum forming table?

I haven't been able to use it yet because it requires special power outlets that I don't currently have in my garage.

I've been looking at moving within the next year so at this point I'm not going to hire an electrician to upgrade my garage power.... so yeah it may be another year or two before I actually get to use that Vacuumform machine.

Here are some photos. I didn't cut these, so I'm unsure if it's the "right" way, but it does work fine. The foam is esential to keep the cart in place.

shockbox_1.JPG

shockbox_2.JPG
Oh ok, thanks for the pictures. I apreciate it.
I’ll try to do that tonight :thumbsup:

@djsheep thanks for the pictures again.
finally I did it :thumbsup:

Attachments

• 7A1FBD1C-16A9-4F58-88B3-B88976D5BDD6.jpeg
    7A1FBD1C-16A9-4F58-88B3-B88976D5BDD6.jpeg
    257.5 KB · Views: 263
Nice, glad it worked out.

These cases are nice. But 2 of the 4 in my collection are cracked down the opening flap crease.

Back