What's new

EVLM

Beginner
Reaction score
Im looking to grab these boots. Ideally the revisions with the new pcb along with the donor. Are they still availible? If so anyone know where i can get them?

You can start by reading this thread here. The boards needed to assemble these have been put on hiatus but will resume once enough interest and demand has built up last I read.

If your looking for a quicker way to start playing you can hit up sheep nova on these forums for already made models from donor boards.

Thanks man, I have also noticed some boots are availible on Ali Express, are these also sheep_novas?

If not, has anyone tried them?

Not sure about who sells them but typically a safer and known vendor is the better option. I think some folks here trend to shy away from AliExpress. That said I bought my chewlix from Ali without issue.

I know neo Geo stuff is notorious for bootlegs but unsure about pgm stuff.

I can vouch for sheep, I purchased a PGM and four carts from him, they all worked great and he threw in an extra PGM motherboard for free in the box. Nice guy. 6 months later, everything still works great.
@EVLM

I can vouch for sheep, I purchased a PGM and four carts from him, they all worked great and he threw in an extra PGM motherboard for free in the box. Nice guy. 6 months later, everything still works great.
@EVLM
You really cant ask for more than that!

@EVLM
Exact same case here! Ordered all three 3 shmups and motherboards for me and my friend. Really cost effective compared to Ebay and even got one extra motherboard too!

Back