What's new

FluxChiller

Professional
Reaction score
Hey boys, so fresh off the truck today I got a Super Neo 29, about a week ago before shipping this worked - I saw it. Came across country and now I get this. Same result if it comes from the power supply or if its plugged directly into the wall.

Tube is hitachi - not sure what the chassis is though

No glow on the neck. I have tried reseating the neckboard, but otherwise not sure where to begin.

Try replacing the HOT. That's really fast ticking, but ticking none-the-less.

is there any cap kit for the Hitachi chassis, been looking for one but they only have them for the 29fs2 but I'm not sure if its the same as the 29fs3

@Elfito69 they're probably isn't if you didn't find it in a very quick Google. :(

Its better to just do it yourself, then you'll know it's accurate.

yeah been debating what to do with this, the monitor has a tiny bit of burn you cant see without a black light and the the cost of a recap on top of that, but I also have a WG 9200 in perfect condition I could swap in, but not sure if the quality is up to the hitachi level. Once i get the cab fixed up ill make a decision.

The Hitachi has a weird curve and its hard to find a tube that will fit, the front bezel bow out and it does not close properly

Dang, that's news I didn't want to hear. What tubes have you tested that do not fit?

a toshiba , i belive it was a ms9.
I could not get the bezel to close, it was either the top or the bottom but never both ||

Back