What's new
Hey boys and girls, the website is up. I'm busy uploading bits so not everything is up yet but have a look and let me know what you think.

Also, don't go downloading these and offering these for sale (or re-using parts). These are meant to be completely free. I still offer prints if anyone is interested.
Very nice!

Couple more bits up on the site. Currently working on this fun WakuWaku7 piece

wakuwaku7.jpg

would you be able to make a moveset for undercover cops alpha renewel? This is the only thing i could find on net.
UgZcojO.jpg

Yeah easily. I’ll see if I have time this week

For what cab?

sega blast city
Im getting the alpha renewel version. I couldnt find it in english.
I found some art for someone to make a custom marquee maybe itll help with move set. Alpha renewel has a different title screen but i dont know how to rip sprites.
tZwROe4.jpg

y9S7iT1.jpg

@Milspex any chance you've got a move strip for Heavy Metal Geomatrix? I might be putting that in my Net City for a party at the end of the month and it'd be awesome to have a proper instruction strip.

Just wanted to say huge props to @Milspex. Loving your work sir.
Currently mangling a custom version of the Demon Front art for my own cab project, I feel your pain. But boy it's worth it in the end.

Only if there is good quality hard, and it is hard to find

started work on UnderCover Cops and Heavy Metal Geomatrix but there really is not a lot of artwork out there to use for source material

started work on UnderCover Cops and Heavy Metal Geomatrix but there really is not a lot of artwork out there to use for source material
Nice thank you how much do you charge for a print?

Could you make a move strip for xexex. Its ok if its japanese best version is japanese anyways.

And im sorry i havent helped with undercover cops i went to e3 for 2 weeks got home had an Apendix busrt. I need to get back my monitor from friend so i can start to get assets for you.

UdfmpLn.jpg

Sorry dude , absolutely no free time whatsoever at the moment.

no problem when ever free. Is that art good for what you do with it.

Awesome work Milspex, just printed your Iabara movestrip to my Net City Cab, really appreciate your efforts :D

Awesome thread, great work you've done @Milspex!!

I know I'm necrobumping the thread so totally OK if not - but are you still providing prints?

Great stuff Milspex and congrats on your work !

I saw a Demon Front strip, is there a hi res one available somewhere ?

Back