What's new
tumblr_o7u1r1trsC1sns8t5o1_1280.png

Work in progress....

Are there any changes from the original? Or compared to the one I cleaned up?

Man, that looks pretty darn good. Question, are the inks used by the printer UV stable/resistant? Meaning they wont fade over time?! Or will I have to use a UV protection coating?

Man, that looks pretty darn good. Question, are the inks used by the printer UV stable/resistant? Meaning they wont fade over time?! Or will I have to use a UV protection coating?
I believe they are UV stable yes.

Armed Police Batrider _ Vewlix version

tumblr_o85ucmTcgd1sns8t5o1_1280.png

tumblr_o8b8wqicCV1sns8t5o1_1280.png

A little iffy about the logo placement, and probably needs some more graphics to go along with the logo.

A little iffy about the logo placement, and probably needs some more graphics to go along with the logo.
I guess this is a bit of a naughty suggestion, but if you'd rotate the the logo slightly counter clockwise, it might go better with the horizontal layout of the strip? Centering it on the strip could also work.

I might have to try that. I had pictures of all the characters there before this but that made it way too messy.

Please do, I think centering the logo will balance it out, looks great.

tumblr_o8ddeu01Gg1sns8t5o1_1280.png

sheesh this one gave me a headache. Couldn't find proper source material so had to rebuild the logo from scratch.

I tried that at first but rebuilding the whole thing made it a lot cleaner and easier. Top is my rebuild, bottom is from a scan from your website. Nonetheless I use a whole lot of stuff from your website and it is all very good stuff, but the dodonpachi logo was a nightmare.

tumblr_o8def05rOu1sns8t5o1_1280.png

I tried that at first but rebuilding the whole thing made it a lot cleaner and easier. Top is my rebuild, bottom is from a scan from your website. Nonetheless I use a whole lot of stuff from your website and it is all very good stuff, but the dodonpachi logo was a nightmare.
I see your point :) Maybe I should update some of the original scans with fresh ones one day. Glad you like the site!

Couldn't work without it! Hats off to you sir.

Back