What's new

Milspex

Professional
Reaction score
Ok here's what I've been working on lately. These are custom instruction strips by original design and reconstructed and cleaned up original strips. Usually I strip and clean up everything, including new vector shapes, text etc etc and rebuild them in 300dpi hi-res.

I've noticed that most of the stuff available online are low quality scans unsuitably for printing so I figured why not create something myself. Also this way they are customisable to different candy cab sizes, like Taito cabs have bigger spaces compared to Sega cabs etc. I also made Vewlix size Akai Katana and Crimzon Clover strips. I'm researching on getting all this stuff printed up in heavyduty quality by a professional printer and selling these (for cheap)... I pretty much just make what I like or what has a high demand.

Here's a little preview:

tumblr_o7a0lyBYcx1sns8t5o1_1280.png

tumblr_o7a3dvz3e61sns8t5o1_1280.png

tumblr_o7a3dvz3e61sns8t5o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_o7a3dvz3e61sns8t5o3_1280.jpg

tumblr_o7a3dvz3e61sns8t5o4_1280.jpg

tumblr_o7a3dvz3e61sns8t5o5_1280.jpg

tumblr_o7a3ktkuRU1sns8t5o1_1280.png

tumblr_o7a3dvz3e61sns8t5o6_1280.png

Would you be interested in doing some clean-up for the Namco System 246/256 strips? I have almost all their artwork already scanned...

that would be awesome- I simply don't have time to do the cleanup work needed on these- how would you like me to get you the art?
I also have scans of Marquees as well..

A bit out of space there at the moment, but I'll see if i can get something setup for you!

I am going to have to pay you a retainer fee to do instruction strips and marquees for my 4 vewlix cabs :D awesome work :thumbup:

These are great! I would love some Psikyo and Raiden ones for a Blast City.

I have a half done Sol Divide strip laying around and a finished Dragon Blaze. I also remember starting work on a Raiden Fighters strip, I'll see how far along that is. Obviously making these will take some time but I'll get to them soon enough.

I have a half done Sol Divide strip laying around and a finished Dragon Blaze. I also remember starting work on a Raiden Fighters strip, I'll see how far along that is. Obviously making these will take some time but I'll get to them soon enough.
That is awesome. Thank you and take your time!

HI Milspex,
I sent you a message at your site for custom artwork for a Vewlix. I'll send you a PM here as well.

Your work looks amazing.

tumblr_o7dzk0pR8w1sns8t5o1_1280.png

Dug this up, needs a lot of work but I was further along than I thought initially.

HI Milspex,
I sent you a message at your site for custom artwork for a Vewlix. I'll send you a PM here as well.

Your work looks amazing.
I got your email. Sorry I didn't reply (yet). What artwork are you looking for?

No actual game, but custom move strip and marquee with the Taito space invader logo.

@Derick2k what games are you thinking of?
So here is the short list, whichever you can do would be fine, I see you already have a few of these.

Must Haves :D
Guwange
Donpachi
DDP DOJ
DDP II
ESPGaluda
Mushihimesama Futari
ESPRade
Akai Katana
Batrider
Final Fight
SplatterHouse
Night Slashers
Kingdom Grandprix (Shippū Mahō Daisakusen)
Under Defeat
Crimzon Clover
Radiant Silvergun
Ikaruga
Demon Front
Progear
Dimahoo
TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT 2 Unlimited

The Would Be Nice to Have ^^
Rastan
Rastan Saga II
The Simpsons