What's new

Segasonicfan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey folks, good to be here! I'm a longtime retro fan and I currently have a shop where I design and make retro gaming PCBs for people around the world.

I used to own cabs, now I mostly hack CRTs!

Hello!

Example of PCBs you make please.

This forum was originally made to promote user projects so promote away.

Very nice projects! I think we could open a section for you.

:O
That's high praise from the illustrious Darksoft. Didn't you develop the multi PCB board for CPS-2?

I'm glad that promoting is allowed. Although I mostly join forums to help people with repairs and stuff. In my "free time" ... as soon as I get more of that!

That's high praise from the illustrious Darksoft. Didn't you develop the multi PCB board for CPS-2?

I'm glad that promoting is allowed. Although I mostly join forums to help people with repairs and stuff. In my "free time" ... as soon as I get more of that!
Likewise! Yes, that's my kit.

If you want your section here: User Created Arcade Products Section

please let us know.

Likewise! Yes, that's my kit.
If you want your section here: User Created Arcade Products Section

please let us know.
a section there would be way past cool! :D

Thanks for the warm invite everyone! Reminds me of why I like gaming forums the best ^^

Back