What's new

ShootTheCore

Legendary
Reaction score
I wanted to label my G-Net CF cards, but I couldn't find any labels on the Internet - so I made some of my own.

Each label is 1.5 in x 1.25 in. Frankly, the labels aren't the best they could be since high-quality source art on most of these titles was very difficult to find, but they're not bad.

Hope they're helpful for people.

Label files and Photoshop template
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/zgaodwjpz4gvc3x/AACNzW5GU1V3XncSidJJbgzTa?dl=0

Preview of a label sheet
Labels Print 1.jpg

LOL! That figures - those didn't show up for me with either a onsite search or a Google search.

Oh well, now people have more labels to choose from. :thumbsup:

it's not surprising, AP is mostly blocked from public view which means it's mostly blocked from Google Search results. and the internal search sucks.

the only reason I was able to find it is because I knew the thread existed and knew it was in the "artwork" sub forum, which doesn't have many posts to look through.

Funny enough I went searching for that thread last night. I only found it because I knew @twistedsymphony started it. Had to go through pages of "threads created by..." in order to get to it.

I did want to have labels for the adapters, so I took all the existing labels and some random pictures to create a set that somewhat looks consistent

Nice! I have all my CF cards, labeled, but in plastic boxes. I might actually order a bunch of adapters now...

Did you happen to have the labels to print?

They're really nice. I can't seem to download from that site, would you happen to be able to zip them up and attach them on the forum?

Apologies for the necrobump I've just managed to get one of these with Psyvaria Revision. looking to upgrade to Multibios to run some other games and see which are worth getting. I have a SanDisk adaptor and hopefully a couple of CF cards on their way should be here next week. I need to find someone who can burn me the eprom with the 2011 bios version.

In the meantime :D

@nnap what adaptors did you use? Thats some nice work there
@ShootTheCore any chance you still have the CF label files? Link is dead (I have some artwork from other links but doesn't hurt to have different artwork to try)

Back