What's new

ZeroGoukiX

Student
Reaction score
Hi guys, I’ve seen the forum a few times now and I decided to join. I’m from upstate NY and I’m looking to get my first supergun and arcade set up. I have a dead CPS2 game that I hope to convert to a Darksoft mod at some point. I just need to save up money. :D

Upstate NY?! Hi Neighb--- DAMNIT

Why must 90% of our state be considered "Upstate"? :)

Regardless, welcome!

I spent alot of time in Albany/Glens Falls area...
That arcade at the Aviation Mall (was a Tilt) always had awesome games I couldn't play/find at other arcades.

Moonwalker
Knuckle Heads
Guardians of the Hood
A MVS 4 slot with Metal Slug in it

I probably should of said Central NY since I’m near Utica. Lol Thanks guys!

Welcome. Originally from Rochester. So when I say NY here in Wisconsin, I have to state upstate, western, or my city cuz 80% of everyone assumes I'm from the city.

Welcome. Originally from Rochester. So when I say NY here in Wisconsin, I have to state upstate, western, or my city cuz 80% of everyone assumes I'm from the city.
Hello former neighbor! I like how you pretend anyone's heard of Rochester, despite having birthed 3 world-changing companies.

Former Middletown and New Rochelle over here.

NY transplants unite!

Welcome! Most people are upstate cause its a bit easier/affordable than living in NYC and Nassau (Nazzi) County. Im just waiting for them to start charging taxes for breathable air.

Im just waiting for them to start charging taxes for breathable air.
They don't call it "The Vampire State" for nothing!

When Bloomberg becomes president, the whole country will be buying 2 cups of soda or face a $200 fine.

That's not very green, now is it? :P

Back