What's new

ITATTRACTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Enjoying life as a supergun shmupping newb running a HAS 3.2 through an 8 pin mini din to scart > scart to bnc to a Sony PVM. Everything looks amazing and I’ve had zero performance issues across six different boards.

The ONE minor pain in the ass is that every board seems to result in slightly different screen size and placement on the PVM. Toaplan stuff is smaller and to the right, Raizing stuff is larger and has to be shrunk down a bit. I do all of these tweaks in the PVM settings but I’m wondering is there a way to not have to adjust every time I swap games or is this just the life?

Thanks as always.

Every one of my boards does this. Just have to hit the service menu and adjust accordingly.

I have two PCB's of the same game (different revisions) and they display differently on the same PVM

Every one of my boards does this. Just have to hit the service menu and adjust accordingly.

I have two PCB's of the same game (different revisions) and they display differently on the same PVM
Interesting. Thanks man! I'm fine with doing it, I just wasn't sure if there was something I was missing in my newbness :) After 35 years of consoles, this jump over has been really interesting/fun.

Back