What's new

Dariux

Student
Reaction score
Hi There!

My name (alias) is Dariux. I'm a software engineer by trade, but a hobbiest with an interest in hardware engineering. Recently, I've been getting into collecting Taito F3 history, and I noticed there is some conversation, trading, and history worth collecting, documenting, and discussing here on this very site. So, I have joined to see if this is a community that I could contribute anything to, or learn/share anything with.

As mentioned, I'm practicing hardware engineering, I think it'd be nice to get feedback on things that I create (if the community would be willing), for things like building controllers, SuperGuns, etc. I'm still totally a newbie, but I am hoping to do something with this eventually.

Nice to meet you all! :)
- Dariux

Welcome! You’re in the right spot. There are several folks here who have dug in deep with particular systems so you’ll fit right in if you want to focus on F3.

Also have several creators of controllers, superguns, adapters, and generally all kinds of cool and useful arcade stuff. Surf around a bit and I think you’ll see the community is very good at providing feedback especially if you contribute yourself and have interesting ideas.

Welcome Dariux!

Looking forward to your first creations.

Back