What's new
Cables arrived and will test this evening, but damn these things are solid! Thanks @RGB

Update: tested and working like a champ!

Last edited:
Mine arrived this morning! going to test it out tonight. Can't wait!

Reactions: RGB
Got mine hooked up last night. It works flawlessly. Awesome piece of kit. Thanks again RGB!

This came today and finally I got my setup "plug n' play" ready :thumbup:

I have all the tech inside my rack and PCB goes on the top of my LP player. When it is not in use, I just wrap the extension jamma head to pink bubblewrap and stick it under the LP player. Had to order extension DB15 cable since this stick has like 1m long cable, need to check my Saturn stick if it needs extension too. It should have longer by default.

Only scenario what I can think now when I need to lift the supergun itself up on the top of the player is when playing 4 players and need harness for that. There should be enough length on the power cable to just take and lift the HAS itself on top thou.

setup_001.jpeg

kamat.jpeg

extension.jpeg

This came today and finally I got my setup "plug n' play" ready :thumbup:

I have all the tech inside my rack and PCB goes on the top of my LP player. When it is not in use, I just wrap the extension jamma head to pink bubblewrap and stick it under the LP player. Had to order extension DB15 cable since this stick has like 1m long cable, need to check my Saturn stick if it needs extension too. It should have longer by default.

Only scenario what I can think now when I need to lift the supergun itself up on the top of the player is when playing 4 players and need harness for that. There should be enough length on the power cable to just take and lift the HAS itself on top thou.

setup_001.jpeg

kamat.jpeg

extension.jpeg
Helluva setup you've got there. Looks awesome!

Received mine yesterday. I've just tried them and they're working perfectly. The build quality is seriously impressive. Thanks for the quick turnaround @RGB!

Last edited:
Reactions: RGB
PM sent for one HAS Jamma extension, with volt meter, test and service buttons, and a CPS2 Kick harness.

:D

Back