What's new
UPDATE 2:

Apologies, I didn't manage to ship all packages today, there are still a few left, because the Fedex guy didn't show up in the evening. Furthermore, the prime minister has just announced that the Polish borders are now officially closed. I won't be sending new invoices until the situation is clear, I don't want to hold off on shipping.

UPDATE 2:

Apologies, I didn't manage to ship all packages today, there are still a few left, because the Fedex guy didn't show up in the evening. Furthermore, the prime minister has just announced that the Polish borders are now officially closed. I won't be sending new invoices until the situation is clear, I don't want to hold off on shipping.
Stay healthy.

Reactions: RGB
Been using this for a while now and it's great to relieve some of the pressure from the JAMMA connector (by not having the HAS hang off the board itself.)

I'm pretty new to all this stuff so bear with me, but I'm wondering about the voltages and what is safe/unsafe/may cause issues long-term....

Currently I only have CPS2 boards but I'm looking to expand at some point - at the moment the HAS sits on 5.06v which I see is tolerable according to previous replies. The extension harness is reading 4.98v - is this OK for CPS2? I can crank it a little and make it sit on 5.02v.... I'm just worried I might fry something if it runs too hot (don't know how tolerant CPS2 hardware is, being a bit of a newbie here...)

Am I correct to just assume that as long as it is functioning OK then it has enough voltage across it? Or can it cause damage over time if it's not exact?

The voltages you mentioned are well within tolerance, don't tinker with it if it works.

Received! That was fast, thanks RGB! I see some of the dip switches are for 4th, 5th, 6th buttons, what are the others for?

Back