What's new
@RGB

I seem to have a problem on my HAS jamma extender now with super turbo.

If I press P1B6 on the extender to the on position it keeps being triggered. It will go through the title screen like a button is being held down even without a controller plugged it. Going to the test menu also shows it is being triggered. Additionally if I hold the joystick up or down it goes extremely fast in the menu.

Putting it to the off position and connect the cps2 kick harness directly to the cps2 button 6 works fine.

Did the dip switch die? Any solution for this? I barely used the jamma extender.

EDIT: Do I have to disable buttons 5/6 on the has main unit itself? Or the jamma extender. This is to get button 6 HK to work. I mean it was working before enabling button 6 on the extender+kick harness attached to it. I just disabled button 6 on jamma extender and enabled button 6 on the has main unit and all is fine. Just curious why it did work before the other way.

Last edited:
EDIT: Do I have to disable buttons 5/6 on the has main unit itself? Or the jamma extender. This is to get button 6 HK to work. I mean it was working before enabling button 6 on the extender+kick harness attached to it. I just disabled button 6 on jamma extender and enabled button 6 on the has main unit and all is fine. Just curious why it did work before the other way.
If you use the extender, have buttons 4-6 for both players enabled on the HAS and disabled on the extender (well, disabling just button 6 on the extender should do the trick for most games).

Yeah I figured it out. Just weird it worked the other way when testing (jamma button 6 on extender disabled on has main unit).

I've posed this question to a couple AP members in PMs, but don't really have a clear understanding if what I'm describing is easily achievable.

I love using my JAMMA extension harness with a lot of my arcade boards, but I have to rearrange my setup whenever I want to use a 3-4 player game due to the shorter reach of most of the 3P4P auxiliary cables (such as the CPS2 cable I have for my 3P4P board). @XianXi was kind enough to create a longer custom cable for my Data East Avengers board, but I was wondering if it's possible to extend the reach of the 3P4P board itself, using a Male-to-Female IDC 34-pin cable similar to this one: 2 ft. 34-Pin IDC Floppy Drive Ribbon Extension , with the idea being that I would plug any 3P4P auxiliary cables into the female side of the ribbon cable and have the male end connected to the 3P4P board. This would also make it so I don't need to remove the top of the acrylic case on the HAS to swap cables on the 3P4P board.

Anyone know if this would work?

I've posed this question to a couple AP members in PMs, but don't really have a clear understanding if what I'm describing is easily achievable.

I love using my JAMMA extension harness with a lot of my arcade boards, but I have to rearrange my setup whenever I want to use a 3-4 player game due to the shorter reach of most of the 3P4P auxiliary cables (such as the CPS2 cable I have for my 3P4P board). @XianXi was kind enough to create a longer custom cable for my Data East Avengers board, but I was wondering if it's possible to extend the reach of the 3P4P board itself, using a Male-to-Female IDC 34-pin cable similar to this one: 2 ft. 34-Pin IDC Floppy Drive Ribbon Extension , with the idea being that I would plug any 3P4P auxiliary cables into the female side of the ribbon cable and have the male end connected to the 3P4P board. This would also make it so I don't need to remove the top of the acrylic case on the HAS to swap cables on the 3P4P board.

Anyone know if this would work?

Do you happen to have a picure of this setup? I was thinking of doing something similar so i can house all my 4P pcbs in one unit then move the extender accordingly. Please let me know how you did that! Thanks in advance!

Hi RGB,
Send mail to know if you can propose a Jamma Extension Harness with special options (Test/Service & Coin buttons).
Let me know,
Thanks
Chris

Hello RGB,

Are you still creating these?

I have a Capcom Cps Changer and was wrongly informed that the system would work perfectly with Cps2 boards, the joysticks input only punches so I need a kick harness I read that you creqte Jamma extension cables with the buttons included but with RGB.

Do you think you cable will work with the Cps Changer?

Just to let you know I have no prior knowledge about arcade games or superguns before I purchased my Capcom Cps Changers this year it's all new to me.

Cheers,
Stephen

Hello RGB,

Are you still creating these?

I have a Capcom Cps Changer and was wrongly informed that the system would work perfectly with Cps2 boards, the joysticks input only punches so I need a kick harness I read that you creqte Jamma extension cables with the buttons included but with RGB.

Do you think you cable will work with the Cps Changer?

Just to let you know I have no prior knowledge about arcade games or superguns before I purchased my Capcom Cps Changers this year it's all new to me.

Cheers,
Stephen
The CPS changer remaps some JAMMA pins to the kick inputs. I think tilt, test, coin 1, coin 2, service are used (and one more somewhere). You will need a custom wiring harness to break those out into a standard CPS2 kick harness.

The CPS changer isn't very useful as a generic supergun. My recommendation is get a HAS supergun. Keep the CPS changer as a neat collectible.

Can I order 90 cm cable please (IDE and power supply), mine 60 cm is too short.

Finally I would like re-order 2 complet unit 90cm, like last time with voltmeter, test and service button please.

Last edited:
Back