What's new

rocket

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Noir Cabinet (any one know how to convert from 100v to 120 input side on the transformer?

I need to have a look at my Noir cabinet as there is a huge transformer inside which I guess may have tappings for various voltages, in my case I would like to supply it with 240Volts.

the Noir manual (part of the Tekken manual) does mention other voltages.

I need to have a look at my Noir cabinet as there is a huge transformer inside which I guess may have tappings for various voltages, in my case I would like to supply it with 240Volts.

the Noir manual (part of the Tekken manual) does mention other voltages.
I have an Australian Noir which is a big mother step down inside which takes in 240v. I can try to find details on what model it is and how it is wired up if you like.

I also have the full Noir manual and can look to see if it is references on that as well.

that would be great if you could do that, I did have a look in the back a while ago but it was hard to see what was going on in there. I can see it’s factory fitted and that there is mention in the Tekken manual.

is your Noir manual all in english? I bet there is some great info in there.

I took the transformer out of the back of my Noir to check for extra toppings but there are none, so it’s not possible to change Voltage outputs or inputs.

I assume this transformer is a 1-1 and just to smooth the power supply, the schematics don’t reveal anything either... it’s a beast though, weighs a ton!

Back