What's new

Redferatu

Beginner
Reaction score
Hi, new to the forums. I'm keen on CPS2 multi. I'm in Australia. What should I be looking for? I don't have anything at the moment. I have a CPS1 board in an astro/jamma I intend to swap out. Thanks.

These guys might have a board for you, or you can just say hi: Australian Roll Call / Registry / Deals Thread

Any cps2 board will work but Marvel vs Capcom and X-men vs Street Fighter are usually pretty cheap and common, and come with a G PAL already for the simplest install.

Buy a working one, some old info is out there about only using a dead board but that’s not the case anymore. Save yourself a headache and use one that’s already working, either on battery or phoenixed already.

I can probably hook you up with a B board, have a few that I don't use anymore on account of the multi that I just haven't gotten around to listing for sale.

I can probably hook you up with a B board, have a few that I don't use anymore on account of the multi that I just haven't gotten around to listing for sale.
So I looked through the instructions quickly. It says you need an A+B board, but you don't re-install? That would be sick frank if I only need the b board.

Oh you do need both, for some reason I incorrectly assumed you wanted just the B board.

I've got a blue combo I can sell you, USA A and B board. A board has a damaged plastic shell on the underside thanks to AusPost but it's otherwise fine, just cosmetic damage. I'll price accordingly, I'm at $225 for the pair if you're happy with that?

Oh you do need both, for some reason I incorrectly assumed you wanted just the B board.

I've got a blue combo I can sell you, USA A and B board. A board has a damaged plastic shell on the underside thanks to AusPost but it's otherwise fine, just cosmetic damage. I'll price accordingly, I'm at $225 for the pair if you're happy with that?
That would be awesome. I'll pm

Back