What's new
Looks good to me!
But most line levels I have seen have bare wire on the input side and RCA on the output only. So you can connect these bare wires directly to the Jamma connector :)

Looks good to me!
But most line levels I have seen have bare wire on the input side and RCA on the output only. So you can connect these bare wires directly to the Jamma connector :)
Thanks Pascal! Appreciate you looking over it. The Jamma harness has rca connectors already so i was just going to add some to the input wires on the converter so i can leave the harness intact and unplug easier too. I owe you a beer if you find yourself in Tokyo!

Sounds like a plan :thumbsup:

So you Jamma harness has 1 or 2 RCA plugs?
If so you can then also plug it into both inputs of the line level and don’t need a splitter on the output end

Sounds like a plan :thumbsup:

So you Jamma harness has 1 or 2 RCA plugs?
If so you can then also plug it into both inputs of the line level and don’t need a splitter on the output end
Pascal - good point, yes, the NNC jamma harness has two RCA cables fed from the same + and - pins on the Jamma. Updated the beautiful work of art below. Is there not any problem with routing what is a mono source through this stereo setup? Thanks

Attachments

• _20200316_143607.JPG
    _20200316_143607.JPG
    122.2 KB · Views: 176
That os exactly how I had my harness made :)
Great - and given you are still alive (not electrocuted) and still have your machine i take that as a good sign of it working! My only remaining challenge is lifting the 122kg machine one step into my room (delivery men refused) and then turning it on. If i die doing this then i appreciate your help to date (and i can go in the knowledge it was at least wired correctly) :)

Lol! :thumbsup:

As for moving it, I dragged it up and down the stairs a few times, but I disassembled it so I was able to do it alone.

if it is just 1 step, get a friend and don’t try to do it yourself!

OLol! :thumbsup:
As for moving it, I dragged it up and down the stairs a few times, but I disassembled it so I was able to do it alone.

if it is just 1 step, get a friend and don’t try to do it yourself!
One friend?! You are overestimating my popularity! :)

Ah neighbor works as well if you offer them a six pack :P

Back