What's new

Trapgodfax

Student
Reaction score
Hello guys new on here really loving the community.Am from Brooklyn NY i grew up loving arcade gaming since it was the best way to play and my older brother and his played always were hip to the new trends games, comics and anime which I found cool and inspiring. Not to mention my mom owned a pizza place at one point, this place had all the top arcade fighters and sports games so I got to play that a lot, but when it came to home gaming if i didn't have something my best friend Gerard had it which was most of the time lol... his house was the first time I saw and played the NEO GEO AES, I was fucking blown away. I enjoy playing all games my favorites are platforms, fighters and beat'em ups. I have been on a quest lately getting back all my old games that i used to own (they were stolen) so i can relive my childhood memories I can't do emulation need the real thing. I enjoy the 90's gaming era super Nintendo, Sega, Playstation,etc. I just recently added a Neo Geo Aes to my small but humble collection with no help from the neo geo.com forums those guys band me for shopping on there and not posting anything on the community threads that help the community i thought i was helping with my wallet but i guess my money is no good there all that happen was immature trolling nuff said i don't want to get into anymore details. so thank you guys here for herring me out and having on this site <3

tumblr_inline_mocah8rlt81qz4rgp.gif

hey what's up !!! I'm by queens bridge.
what part of bk are you from?

I am in East Flatbush Brooklyn brother. Is anyone looking for sony pvm retro gaming monitor i have a few to sell here oh and am looking for Neo Geo aes games so maybe we can work something maybe a friend needs one let me know

hey that's cool bro, I have been collecting for a long time .. and this is the best place.
man I remember when I used to have a aes back in the day... paid $150 at 14st.... used of course :D

you lucky son of a gun i paid 280 for mine one stick no games

Back