What's new

silverfox0786

Student
Reaction score
Hey Guys

i have successfully reproduced the Logitech Sega M2/M3 Adaptor to allow a Logitech Steering wheel to give full FFB in MAME using a M2/M3 Cabinet

I did an initial run on UKVAC and it went very well apart from me getting the cost a bit off and it costing me money (wont happen again lol)

Anyway here is the original Blog about it and the hand made etched PCBS
L2M2 Original Blog Thread

And here is my thread for the initial run for you to see
UKVAC Thread

I have since had a few people ask me if i would do a second run and initially the answer was No, but our good friend Pablo @Darksoft has asked me to post up here because he feels its a cool project

so i may do a second run now for that reason, this way i may be able to full-fill the people that want one and people that might want one

the Price of Kit will be £65GBP plus postage to your country

L2M2.png

Last edited:
I missed the batch on UKVAC - what wheels does it work with apart from "Logitech Driving Force or Logitech Driving Force EX"?

WOW im surprised, no one is interested and this is the forum made to promote home-brew

im still having people on UKVAC that want one but no one on here wants one (except @Darksoft)

i was going to say i wont be doing a second batch because of lack of interest but it seems the UKVAC lot make up the numbers so ill do one and sort out the few here as well.

I don't have a cab or any parts but you can put me down for one just in case I do in the future.

Creator name is Aganyte, not "agyante".
It's a very good tool to use in a model 2 cabinet.

Back