What's new
Just shared this privately with @Frank_fjs to make sure it meets requirements.
He said he would get it displaying on the screen for us to review/see...

k4B2Ov7.png

MSCgVKU.png

Last edited by a moderator:
The Apocalypse multis are feasible.

STV is achievable but I wouldn't feel right touching that one and stepping on the toes of the people whom brought the current LCD selector to fruition.

I don't think CPS2 nor F3 would be possible.

I want to OLED all the multi game selectors now!
That's what I'm talking about! :thumbsup:

As you mentioned the "classic" multiz like CPS2/F3/STV are set/finished now far as I'm concerned.
But we have a fantastic future to look forward too, after we ( yea @opt2not lets divide these up) get S16 finished, I say we start working on S18.

Also we should speak with @Darksoft (if he is down, he may have his own vision) and provide OLEDz and art files for the CPS1 multi.
Looking great so far!
I agree, it really adds polish/sex-appeal to the selector. I'm glad everyone seems happy with them.
Feel free to send me a pm of ones you’d like me to take off your tasks.
I'll send you a PM, but right now I'm just putting the finishing touches on Eswat.
Everything else is open/ready for you to jump in at any point.

I know personally my art projects come out best when I'm inspired to do my best.
So if you have a fave game on S16, or a vision for a particular title by all means take it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love it!

Whelp everything is ordered, first 5 prototypes will be ready in a few weeks.

There's 3 pricing tiers relating to whether one wants just the base unit, or base unit with secret option 1, or base unit with secret option 2, or base unit with secret options 1 and 2. The full kit gets a bit pricey but the base unit (which is fully functional and usable on its own) is relatively cost effective.

can't wait for this and for my multi board!

in the meantime can you make one for my Pit Fighter board that only allows you to select Pit Fighter? I think it would sell a lot on this forum :D

Back