What's new
I'll send you a PM, but right now I'm just putting the finishing touches on Eswat.
Everything else is open/ready for you to jump in at any point.

I know personally my art projects come out best when I'm inspired to do my best.
So if you have a fave game on S16, or a vision for a particular title by all means take it.
Cool, sounds good. There are a few on the list that I would love to do. Alien Syndrome, Aurail...Bay Route, Flash Point, and Dunk Shot would be fun to try to get that gradient look with just 2 colors. Bullet as well, with the logo letters having imagery inside.

Let's talk about it through PM's and sort out who does what. :thumbup:

Thanks so much guys!

I'm keen to see Wonderboy artwork, love thay game.

Thanks so much guys!

I'm keen to see Wonderboy artwork, love thay game.
Frank, this project is so cool. Really looking forward to its release. These little OLED screens are giving me ideas for new a new project. Hope to see an M72 variant and the cool title art for the OLED screen, it really adds a nice touch.

Riot City
rwOF3RB.png

Dynamite Dux
nHHyqXh.png

@opt2not said he would take a shot at Eswat, I'm OK with mine... But maybe he can do better.
Whatever one comes out better is the one we should use, no shame if he bests me. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet, new pics for me to upload to OLED when I get home. :)

XVOgqpx.png

Pretty hard to preserve the detail on this one, but I think it came out good.
@opt2not said he would take a shot at Eswat, I'm OK with mine... But maybe he can do better.
Whatever one comes out better is the one we should use, no shame if he bests me. ;)
Yeah, this one is a bit difficult to get the details right, but that's the fun! Here's my version of Eswat.

index.php

I utilized more of the horizontal space to get that shadow effect present. I noticed yours had more filled in letters, but I tried to retain some of the lines and hollow look of the SWAT part. The title font from the arcade screen has only the top half of the E as a solid:

ESWAT_Title.png

Attachments

• ESWAT_cyberpolice.bmp
    576 bytes · Views: 347
I appreciate both of your efforts!

I'm not calling it until I see it displayed on the OLED.

@jassin000 Thanks man! I wanna have a Multi Boyz Pixel Ninja tag on my profile title! :D

Next I'll work on Aurail.

This one should be a toughy. I'll see if I can use some dithering/Stippling echniques to get that reflective sheen in the letters.

220px-AurailArcadeTitleScreen.jpg

I agree. I can invert it myself, will try it soon and show you the difference.

Back