What's new

chaoschao

Student
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I've had an account here for a while though I never used it much. I want to change that since I'm starting to dive deeper into this hobby, and this forum has proven to be a fantastic source of information!

I'm 19 and I've been into classic video games for about 6-7 years now. A couple of years ago I wanted to get into arcade gaming, and I bought my first arcade PCB, a 2-slot MVS system, and Real Bout Fatal Fury 2. I instantly fell in love with the feeling of arcade gaming, and since then it's become my primary hobby. Some of my favorite games are Kaiser Knuckle, Tekken 3, and Neo Turf Masters.

Over the past year, I've really begun to buckle down and start collecting arcade boards more seriously. I mostly own SNK games but also a small handful of other systems (IGS PGM, CPS2, etc). I'm a big fan of more obscure systems like the Taito F3 and Hyper NeoGeo 64, and would love to own more games for those systems. I'm also very interested in trading/selling/buying things from other members, as I feel it's a great way to get some cool items from people I can trust.

Thanks everyone on this forum for your hard work and dedication, you guys are awesome at what you do and I can't wait to become a more active member of the community!

Back