What's new

waitefortommy

Beginner
Reaction score
Just found the forum after trying to find a Darksoft multi-cart for my Die-Hard Arcade Cabinet. I wanna buy the multi-cart, just need the funds, haha. But I converted my Die Hard arcade to an LCD monitor, since the previous owner broke the CRT, (I got the whole cabinet with board, working, playing Die-Hard for $50!!) I really want to get into more arcade things, and the multi-cart is my next big step.

Welcome! I also recently joined and let me tell you. This place is awesome!

Just found the forum after trying to find a Darksoft multi-cart for my Die-Hard Arcade Cabinet. I wanna buy the multi-cart, just need the funds, haha. But I converted my Die Hard arcade to an LCD monitor, since the previous owner broke the CRT, (I got the whole cabinet with board, working, playing Die-Hard for $50!!) I really want to get into more arcade things, and the multi-cart is my next big step.
Noooooooooooo. Fix the CRT. Even if it is cracked. Just ask us how.

Welcome aboard sir!

Welcome aboard sir!
I second this

Welcome aboard sir!
Trust me, if i got the CRT, I would have fixed it, but previous owner already got rid of it :(

Back