What's new

jbrlll

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello,
Vewlix L cab, everything works great with Taito k91x1147A JVS I/o board running SSFIV AE + dongle. My JVS card in the x2 is set to dip 1 on, 2-4 off, 5 on — per x2 manual.
I install the fast I/o amp board k91x1204b with a nesica rfid and get a “JVS 0001 error: Node Over”. I’m running p1 into p1, p2 out to nesica rfid, j1 rfid into Jamma USB port on x2 JVS card. I’m using a cat 5e data cable from the k91x1204b into the pci-e fast I/o card in my x2. And control panel is plugged into g1 on the k91x1204b. The jumpers on my k91x1204b are really my question, I cannot find any info and I’ve tried all sorts of combinations. It came and I’ve seen pics on this forum with the following settings. There are 3 switches each with two dips. Sw2, sw3, sw4. Sw2 both off, switch 3 both off, switch 4 both on. I’ll try any suggestions. Thanks. (Also the rfid works and game runs with plain k91x1147 JVS I/O into j2)
All leds are solid on the k91x1204b except led6 is flashing continuously on all settings just like the flashing Led on the rfid pcb.

You are getting that error from SSFIV?

SSFIV is not a Fast I/O game. So it’s only seeing the RFID reader which doesn’t report having the appropriate features for the game.

If you want to run JVS games with a Fast I/O board you will have to run my X2 multi. PM me and I can send you a drive image.

Dip2 on the X2 is really the only dip switch used. On for 720p, off for 480p.

Copy @Niko. Damn, I was drinking while setting everything up and now that you mention SSIV’s compatibility with fast I/O, I remember asking my intoxicated self that question. I’ll send that pm and I appreciate it.

0A7BD727-41D2-4976-8B56-DFA5F2AC9392.jpeg

The K91x1204b fast I/O is running, your multi fixed everything.

I have the same issue with the LED6 flashing on my FastIO. What was your problem with it?

Back