What's new

Casselfornia

Student
Reaction score
Hi,

I only registered here to buy stuff from the ingenious mitsurugi-w. I am also active on a lot of other boards so don't expect too much from me.

Anyway, I've been reading in the shadows for a while now... So maybe not only too buy stuff. ;)

Last edited:
Moinsen!

I actually don’t know what they say in Kassel. What do you play and collect for?

In Germany, kids were not allowed to go to the Spielhalle and play some street fighter. Also, how did you survive the 50hz PAL stuff and those huge black Balken on the crt screens coming from your Konsole?

Moinsen passt schon. ;)

I collect mainly for every Sega console. I play very much Naomi and thanks to TP also a lot of Initial D6 and Wangan Midnight. Also a bit of GTA Online and BFV.

That is right. We weren't. It's still considered gambling and the Jugendschutzgesetz is very strict.

I managed to survive by not knowing better... It was only when I got older that I realised we were left with inferior quality. But! Try playing Micro Machines on 60hz Sega Machines. It runs way too fast. It's optimised for 50hz as codemasters were uk based.

Micro machines. I did not know that.

Man, you got in pretty deep. Naomi and initial d.

Yeah. You should have seen my excitement when I heard you can play these with wheel and pedals at home. I went into a rush and bought like 10 wheels only to test which suits me the best.

Forgot to mention that I also play lots of Mega Drive/Master System and Game Gear. My uncle made me really addicted to those when I was younger. I collect since 2003. Really needed to rebuy my memories that were sold off around 2000.

I started with the Master System II, the one that had Alex Kidd burn into the system and Sonic. I had R Type and Mortal Kombat. Really great times when my friends came over on the weekends.

I started with the Master System II, the one that had Alex Kidd burn into the system and Sonic. I had R Type and Mortal Kombat. Really great times when my friends came over on the weekends.
Had neither as a kid. My uncle had a master system 1 and I absolutely loved the sports games on it. He almost had only these, aside from Kung Fu Kid and the built in snail maze game.

Back