What's new

M27C322

Student
Reaction score
What is the Apocalypse System 16b Sega Roll-Up Pack?
The Roll-Up Pack List is a record of known ROMs for a complete S16 Multi
setup. The converted ROMs are included. It
includes every ROM playable on the Multi.

How to Use
Extract the files from the RAR file and burn to the appropriate eproms.

Troubleshooting
https://www.arcade-projects.com/forums/index.php?threads/sega-system-16b-multi-kit-installation-support.8700/
The Definitive Guide to the System 16 Multi Kit

Apocalypse.png

Download (mirror) (JAP versions)
Please note that I am not sharing these files.

Roms Required
14 x 27c322
1 x 27c801

Changelog
2021-05-22: JAP added
2021-04-28: Mega Link update
2020-03-09: Initial Release

Staff Roll
@Apocalypse - Multi Creator
@Mitsurugi-w - Multi Producer

Last edited:
JAP set added to first post

Golden Axe, Cotton, Dynamite Dux, Heavyweight Champ, Alien Syndrome, Altered Beast, Aurail, Bay Route, Passing Shot and Wrestle War are now the Japanese versions on top of already E-Swat, MVP and Wonderboy III.

JAP set added to first post

Golden Axe, Cotton, Dynamite Dux, Heavyweight Champ, Alien Syndrome, Altered Beast, Aurail, Bay Route, Passing Shot and Wrestle War are now the Japanese versions on top of already E-Swat, MVP and Wonderboy III.
Awesome, thanks!

Hi there,
With the last set (2021-05-22: JAP added) I can't do anything except start the game on Passing Shot. In the old version (on a second multi) this seems to work fine. Can someone confirm the operation ?
thanks!

Passing shot requires special controls. You can coin it up and start. That's pretty much it.

I was able to play it with standard controls joysticks and buttons using Japanese roms (JAP Versions link) but my Sega System 16 to JAMMA adapter doesn't have 4th button.

Last edited:
Thanks for relpling.
it's surprising, with an older version ("Non Jap" if I can call it that) i can play like you @skusuma, which is not the case at all with "Jap" from the package in this post, indeed as @Mitsurugi-w says, we can only start the game.

Did you download from "JAP Versions" link? That's the link I used.
Does the donor board have to have the same version as the roms? Mine is Japanese.

Last edited:
Reactions: WiL
Yes, i DL the (JAP versions) at the top.
But, for the board, i don't remember my version,i have to check. I never read if this is important or not to have the roms from the same region ! thanks for the info !

Back