What's new

DaveR

Student
Reaction score
hi, i have now got this machine out .. i did swap out both CR button cell batteries ... this is a fresh project

So, I can turn the volume to max and I can hear on-board sound just slightly out of the speakers.

I checked the amp, the lights go across as volume is turned. I took a nearby Guitar Hero arcade and plugged it in the back and that was the same, quiet audio.

I borrowed a PCI Sound card out of Afterburner Climax but nothing comes out of the game although the connectors are RCA not usual green jack, looks like I need to make a cable.

If I messed with the cable-wiring with a RCA>Jack wiring solution will I get audio ?

In System menu I get two lots of Sound Cards, I did tests and had the Green jack into the back of the PCI Sound card and I get Rear Left/Rear Right and so forth, kinda indicates the amp is ok.

Also cannot get into a cmos on the RED Lindburg, I can on the Yellow on Afrerburner

Any help apprecaited, sounds like I got a bad main board amp so trying to find a way of getting sound out?

Is the Lindburgh fussy about sound cards like it is with Graphics?

i know about the password .. my question is ....

Do we have a BIOS screen on the red system? I didn't get F1 / DEL / F2 and no mention of it on the screens

the colour only effects the gfx,sound cards and the cpu speed & ram.
the motherboards are the same.
maybe someone has disabled the message - try the key combo anyway.
control-s isnt it? been a long time since i fixed one of those.

thank you... i didn't do that combo... new question posted as now got another issue-- not my day

Back