What's new

AlxUnderBase

Enlightened
Reaction score
DIY

Description :

The Capcom Classics adapter is to be used for the select number of Capcom arcade titles which use the “Capcom Classics” proprietary arcade pinout. This adapter allow you to seamlessly & safely interface your Capcom arcade PCB’s directly to the Jamma standard with no wiring harness.Was designed this to work with both official and “most” bootleg equivalents, but he can not guarantee complete bootleg compatibility.

The following OEM game PCB's are supported:
  • Avengers/Hissatsu Buraiken
  • Commando/Senjou No ookami
  • Exed Exes
  • Ghosts 'n Goblins/Makaimura
  • Gun.Smoke
  • Legendary Wings/ Ares No Tsubasa
  • Savage Bees
  • Section-Z
  • Space Invasion
  • Trojan/Tatakai No Banka

Last edited:
$40 from OSHPark?

The ones I sell are half the price, assembled. That’s the problem with OSH for boards that big because it has prototype pricing. Mine don’t support bootlegs unless the pinouts are the same.

If anyone needs just the PCBs for any of my adapters just PM me.

Attachments

• 8C1B2FC8-22D3-4C4B-B743-50B50C6DA48F.png
    8C1B2FC8-22D3-4C4B-B743-50B50C6DA48F.png
    486.6 KB · Views: 184
$40 from OSHPark?

The ones I sell are half the price, assembled. That’s the problem with OSH for boards that big because it has prototype pricing. Mine don’t support bootlegs unless the pinouts are the same.

Yeah sir ... i don't understand the OSH prices , but it's their bussiness. i'll choose China everytime for a purpose like this for exemple, if i need a board to assemble . Looks nice your adapter btw , i don't intend to use in this life a bootleg (no offence for nobody who have bootlegs in their collection) ^^

$40 from OSHPark?

You make some of the best stuff :thumbup:

Where do I browse through all your current offerings, need to see what else I could need.

$40 from OSHPark?

Yeah sir ... i don't understand the OSH prices , but it's their bussiness. i'll choose China everytime for a purpose like this for exemple, if i need a board to assemble . Looks nice your adapter btw , i don't intend to use in this life a bootleg (no offence for nobody who have bootlegs in their collection) ^^
If the file is downloadable, I suggest using a different fabhouse and buy at least 10pcs, should be about $2-2.50 each.
$40 from OSHPark?

You make some of the best stuff :thumbup:
Where do I browse through all your current offerings, need to see what else I could need.
everything is in the JNXstore for browsing but I’m always making new stuff. I always post my new stuff on my IG (@jamma_nation_x) and the JNX FB page as well. Of course if you don’t see what you might need, just email/PM me.

everything is in the JNXstore for browsing but I’m always making new stuff. I always post my new stuff on my IG (@jamma_nation_x) and the JNX FB page as well. Of course if you don’t see what you might need, just email/PM me.
Cool, I had checked your store a while back and I think there was domain error or something like that. Ill definitely be in touch for some stuff.

Anyone on here have a spare of the adapter above they care to sell?

Back