What's new
I'm pretty sure it's more involved than this. Let us know how it goes!

Plasia is correct. i believe this info was privided already though in the tekken 7 linking post:

Tekken 7 FR - How to link?
First make sure you have a separate router for only Tekken 7, then make sure the router settings are the same as the picture. Next plug in both lan cables from each tekken pcb to the router I use linksys. If both pcbs aren't the same game version it wont work. Label the first pcb RED group A the second has to be BLUE group A. I have got 2 linked and 4 linked so I know it works when you are in the room pick the option below cpu it really doesn't matter both options should connect to each other, try it!
for maxi boost the grouping is 1-4 not a an b/ red and blue

for the router obvious replace 138 with 085(or 85) in each spot that has 138

the other issue also:
Thanks EYEDOL, actually i forgot to mention regarding “If both pcbs aren't the same game version it wont work“ my units are both FR but slightly different revisions T07 vs U03. So that appears to be my problem.

Might be time for me to sacrifice one unit by trying to hack it via the firewire method i read about, in order to decrypt the installation partition. Or just throw teknoparrot on it. Hmmmm.
the versions would have to be the same.

figured save reinventing the wheel

Attachments

• tekken 7 router settings.jpg
    tekken 7 router settings.jpg
    961.8 KB · Views: 339
Last edited:
Did you get it to work?

Also does it need to be a special router?

We might as well put everything in this thread.

lol 4 of my units are stuck on the slow boat from japan. i will be waiting. the problem is without live moniter the single units wont fire up either. so i am stuck in the wait with 1 single unit.

lol 4 of my units are stuck on the slow boat from japan. i will be waiting. the problem is without live moniter the single units wont fire up either. so i am stuck in the wait with 1 single unit.
slow boat better than no boat.

Did you get it to work?

Also does it need to be a special router?

We might as well put everything in this thread.
It's a really popular game so for future reference a place to refer back to would be useful.

uhm.... this needs an online Connection out of the box, doesn't it ?

The system prompts how to solve this situation?

21-21 ERROR

時間內に親機(ライプモニタ一やサーバーポックス)との通信を確立できませんでした。

ENTER TESTMODE:TEST SW

direct google translation from google:

21-21 ERRORIt was not possible to establish communication with the base unit (Leip Monitor 1 or server pox) in time.ENTER TESTMODE: TEST SW

how i read this

" your system 357 game unit was not able to establish communication with the 357 live monitor unit or the 357 server unit before the communication timed out"

which units do you have?

direct google translation from google:

21-21 ERRORIt was not possible to establish communication with the base unit (Leip Monitor 1 or server pox) in time.ENTER TESTMODE: TEST SW

how i read this

" your system 357 game unit was not able to establish communication with the 357 live monitor unit or the 357 server unit before the communication timed out"

which units do you have?
Sorry, my English is very poor. I can only use Google to translate Chinese

Devices I own
Namco system 357 Gundam EXVS mbon One machine and IO card and the arcade
Network devices are NETGEAR Set IP manually。
Do I need a special network device?
Thank you, friend.

yes you will need live monitor (also a system 357) or server (also a system 357)

yes you will need live monitor (also a system 357) or server (also a system 357)
Thank you for answering my friend
monitor (also a system 357) or server (also a system 357)
Is the equipment in need of Yahoo or eBay in Japan?
Or you can make your own machines
I'm a newcomer. I don't know much
Thank you again, friend

Live Monitor is diferent from Client and has also a 2nd "Live" Dongle.
But at the end i think it´s senseless to get that sorted, cause only after a Time namco Net is needed to boot and u get Stuck on a Error Screen.
This Game is one of the very vew Games which are really really hard to Crack, so i assume for a Patched Version u can wait very Long, or it will never be available.

Live Monitor is diferent from Client and has also a 2nd "Live" Dongle.
But at the end i think it´s senseless to get that sorted, cause only after a Time namco Net is needed to boot and u get Stuck on a Error Screen.
This Game is one of the very vew Games which are really really hard to Crack, so i assume for a Patched Version u can wait very Long, or it will never be available.
Thank you for answering my friend
I hope that one day in the future, we will find the first tutorial in our forum

Last edited:
Full Boost apparently got cracked..

Let's figure out what's needed for step 1, then we have stage 1 ready for when we can bypass the namco time lock.

Full Boost apparently got cracked..

Let's figure out what's needed for step 1, then we have stage 1 ready for when we can bypass the namco time lock.
Sorry, my English is not good

You mean it has been cracked, but there is no teaching method on the forum, right?

Thank you, friend

Hae63ea07836942068ed9583b11d03f29R.jpg

I live in China。
We don't have a regular agent here。
Our arcade is like this。
This device can only play EXVS Full Boost。

Back