What's new
do you have pictures of the front and side of this unit?
H71fc88d1d88e432f9aa2e0f931e8535dv.jpg
H074aa5bb16634f28b8f3fc0c9de766878.jpg
H0a9a0dcc818d4a4e919cec71e95a1286S.jpg
H0f5ce4f2a0104900a222a82dba708c610.jpg
Hc21c99e9eaf94d6783fe60f261eb57dfe.jpg

this is the server unit. the other one that can be used is Live Monitor ( extreme vs japan LM). the SV an LM should have 2 dongles and a special hub that plugs into the 357. network your game 357 and one of the other 2 units (SV or LM).

Attachments

• Screen shot 2020-04-28 at 7.20.10 PM.png
    Screen shot 2020-04-28 at 7.20.10 PM.png
    236.9 KB · Views: 172
this is the server unit. the other one that can be used is Live Monitor ( extreme vs japan LM). the SV an LM should have 2 dongles and a special hub that plugs into the 357. network your game 357 and one of the other 2 units (SV or LM).
Thank you, technologist. I saw it on Japan Yahoo before, but it's a pity that I didn't buy it because the shipment of coronavirus was blocked。
Thank you for your help。I will continue to wait at Japan Yahoo。

Is the time bomb part of the server software only or are clients affected as well?

According to the current situation,This machine cannot run without connecting to the namco network, even if there are corresponding routers, hubs and various types of hosts.
When I run this game, the system prompts that the network service has terminated.

According to the current situation,This machine cannot run without connecting to the namco network, even if there are corresponding routers, hubs and various types of hosts.
When I run this game, the system prompts that the network service has terminated.
Thanks for your feedback. I currently have 2 working clients and 1 server. They link across the LAN and you can play without problem (local multiplayer only of course) and without a connection to the Namco network. But I'm afraid that one day, it will throw the same error as yours. I'm pretty sure it will, eventually.

Hello, thank you for your help. A while ago, I bought live monitor in eBay, Japan. It has 2 dongles. I connected them to a local area network. IP DCHP 192.168.85.1 ~ 254 live monitor can work normally, but there is an error screen in another playing device. Please ask how to solve it. I hope you can help me. Thank you
AXh75tH1qUJTDcB.jpg
VOZSklBCzUDMPRr.jpg
A1LmPqndETuMke4.jpg

Thanks for your feedback. I currently have 2 working clients and 1 server. They link across the LAN and you can play without problem (local multiplayer only of course) and without a connection to the Namco network. But I'm afraid that one day, it will throw the same error as yours. I'm pretty sure it will, eventually.
Hello,I think your level should help me thank you, I live in China, my English level is not high, these English are all Google translation, if there is any description is not clear, please forgive me, A while ago, I bought live monitor in eBay, Japan. It has 2 dongles. I connected them to a local area network. IP DCHP 192.168.85.1 ~ 254 live monitor can work normally, but there is an error screen in another playing device. Please ask how to solve it. I hope you can help me. Thank you,I currently have 2 working clients too.
A1LmPqndETuMke4.jpg

each game system 357 has to have a player id or game id. has to be 1-4. two 357 units can not have the same game id. each must be unique.

Attachments

• IMG_1189.JPG
    IMG_1189.JPG
    642 KB · Views: 188
  • IMG_1190.JPG
    IMG_1190.JPG
    668.3 KB · Views: 196
  • IMG_1192.JPG
    IMG_1192.JPG
    623.1 KB · Views: 191
anyone know if this live monitor jumper matters. i found this on the manual also found the wireing harness has the same jumper

Attachments

• image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    634.6 KB · Views: 180
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    634.2 KB · Views: 175
It probably does, but that's just me shooting in the dark.

From working with previous generation Gundam:
- It only worked by having everything on it's own isolated network, I didn't need to supply DHCP
- Sometimes they wouldn't connect for no reason, so try multiple times
- Set the IDs 1-4, one per unit (you know that one already)

From digging into previous gundam of this series:
- There's a bunch of Namco bs you'll want to patch out. This is where it gets mad annoying and secretive

There was a point where I was considering getting this in. But it's a royal pain with all the Namco protections, I wish you guys all the best, when the PS4 port was announced with LAN mode I did that instead.

each game system 357 has to have a player id or game id. has to be 1-4. two 357 units can not have the same game id. each must be unique.
Does that mean I need to connect all four devices in the LAN, plus live monitor

- It only worked by having everything on it's own isolated network, I didn't need to supply DHCP

- There's a bunch of Namco bs you'll want to patch out. This is where it gets mad annoying and secretive

There was a point where I was considering getting this in. But it's a royal pain with all the Namco protections, I wish you guys all the best, when the PS4 port was announced with LAN mode I did that instead.
Thank you very much. I totally agree with you

0KOW36.jpg

Hello, I just need to change this 5 to 1, right? thank you

anyone know if this live monitor jumper matters. i found this on the manual also found the wireing harness has the same jumper
0KOW36.jpg

Hello, I just need to change this 5 to 1, right? thank you

I know for the System 2x6 Gundams, you set each pcb to a unique id number between 1 and 4.

I assume you've dug through the settings?

Back