HELP - Capcom Mini Cute keys?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I don't have any spare any longer, but I sent a couple to @Derick2k to see if ours were keyed the same (and to figure out if they're original), but I don't remember what the verdict was. Hopefully he can chime in!
      On the hunt for: Dinoking, Mushiking, Love & Berry, Egret 29, and an SNK SC-25.

Shameless plug: Rewrite's Recaps - Your monitor and PSU recapping service center
    • SNK-NEO-GEO wrote:

rewrite wrote:

I don't have any spare any longer, but I sent a couple to @Derick2k to see if ours were keyed the same (and to figure out if they're original), but I don't remember what the verdict was. Hopefully he can chime in!
      Cool..thanks
      Out of the set only one key worked on 1 of the locks not the rest. Unfortunately, I meant to get copies made, you wont believe how hard it is to find a locksmith to copy those here. Then, I was in that accident that totaled my ride and I think the keys were left there. But I will keep looking for ya. I can send you a lockpick kit for those locks, and you can have the keys reproduced for the locks.

Found: Garegga, Bakraid, Gunnail, Hyper Duel
      Wanted: PCBs - Batsugun, Rapid Hero, Air Gallet Arts/Pop/Manuals - Garegga, Bakraid
      Vewlix CP Shipping Brackets (2x red sets preferred)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Derick2k ().

• Derick2k wrote:

SNK-NEO-GEO wrote:

rewrite wrote:

I don't have any spare any longer, but I sent a couple to @Derick2k to see if ours were keyed the same (and to figure out if they're original), but I don't remember what the verdict was. Hopefully he can chime in!
      Cool..thanks
      Out of the set only one key worked on 1 of the locks not the rest. Unfortunately, I meant to get copies made, you wont believe how hard it is to find a locksmith to copy those here. Then, I was in that accident that totaled my ride and I think the keys were left there. But I will keep looking for ya. I can send you a lockpick kit for those locks, and you can have the keys reproduced for the locks.
      Ok thanks..

if there are any repo or other locks that can fit/work on the cute please let me know.. I just need to replace the two on the front door of each cab.. thanks
      The Future Is Now
    • SNK-NEO-GEO wrote:

Derick2k wrote:

SNK-NEO-GEO wrote:

rewrite wrote:

Cool..thanks
      Ok thanks..
      if there are any repo or other locks that can fit/work on the cute please let me know.. I just need to replace the two on the front door of each cab.. thanks
      take one off and measure it and send me pics vis txt, I have spare locks/keys maybe they will fit.

Found: Garegga, Bakraid, Gunnail, Hyper Duel
      Wanted: PCBs - Batsugun, Rapid Hero, Air Gallet Arts/Pop/Manuals - Garegga, Bakraid
      Vewlix CP Shipping Brackets (2x red sets preferred)