What's new

SNK-NEO-GEO

Enlightened
Reaction score
Hello...my Capcom mini cutes have locks but no keys and I want to be able to close the cabs..are all cute keys compatible? Any one selling one or two? If not are there any locks and keys that you guys would recommend for the doors? Thanks

I don't have any spare any longer, but I sent a couple to @Derick2k to see if ours were keyed the same (and to figure out if they're original), but I don't remember what the verdict was. Hopefully he can chime in!

I don't have any spare any longer, but I sent a couple to @Derick2k to see if ours were keyed the same (and to figure out if they're original), but I don't remember what the verdict was. Hopefully he can chime in!
Cool..thanks
Out of the set only one key worked on 1 of the locks not the rest. Unfortunately, I meant to get copies made, you wont believe how hard it is to find a locksmith to copy those here. Then, I was in that accident that totaled my ride and I think the keys were left there. But I will keep looking for ya. I can send you a lockpick kit for those locks, and you can have the keys reproduced for the locks.

Last edited:
Cool..thanks
Out of the set only one key worked on 1 of the locks not the rest. Unfortunately, I meant to get copies made, you wont believe how hard it is to find a locksmith to copy those here. Then, I was in that accident that totaled my ride and I think the keys were left there. But I will keep looking for ya. I can send you a lockpick kit for those locks, and you can have the keys reproduced for the locks.
Ok thanks..

if there are any repo or other locks that can fit/work on the cute please let me know.. I just need to replace the two on the front door of each cab.. thanks

Cool..thanks
Ok thanks..
if there are any repo or other locks that can fit/work on the cute please let me know.. I just need to replace the two on the front door of each cab.. thanks
take one off and measure it and send me pics vis txt, I have spare locks/keys maybe they will fit.

Back