What's new

Marcosan30

Beginner
Reaction score
Dear forum members,

My name is Marco and i am from the netherlands.
I am a real arcade enthousiast and member of several related fora (arcade otaku, jamma+, shmupsforum).
Currently i own two cabs; an egret 2 and an aero table. My favourite games are shinobi and street fighter 2 champion edition.

To be honest i came here to learn more about the multicarts darksoft and mitsurugi-w are working on and are selling.
I hope to see you guys around :D

Hi Marco.

Dutchie myself as well. Welcome, this is a great place with very skilled, helpful and kind members it's nice to hang around here and talk about our addiction ;)
The multicarts are indeed super!

Thanks for the warm welcome and good to see other dutch members on here.

Skillfull and helpful are the right words. Members respond rather quick and in a helpful manner to my questions. So far i am having a great time, but this forum makes me a bit 'greedy' though because there are so many cool options around (cps2, cps3, stv).

I might have missed it, but has there ever been a cps1 or cps1.5 multiboot solution?
It would be great to play the punisher, but the game seems kind of rare and expensive.

god-hi.gif

I might have missed it, but has there ever been a cps1 or cps1.5 multiboot solution?
It would be great to play the punisher, but the game seems kind of rare and expensive.
I think there is/was a guy in France that made a CP1 multi. I think he made mention to selling within Europe some time in the future. not sure if it was on another forum. I'll try to find a link for you.

The link would be great, thanks for the help.

I have done some reading in the meanwhile and it seems the sound is the difficult issue. Makes me wonder how they worked around it in the really scarce 14-1 board.

I have never owned a 14-1 board so maybe the sound is not that good.

Back