What's new

AMS

Grand Master
Reaction score
I have A brand new type x zero nesica mobo

what games can I play with these and where to get the games.

you need a HDD as I can see and I think sec pic

can I run offline?

and where can I get the software plus security thing

thx

Attachments

• 218C9F71-56BF-47FC-A2E9-3D0E6DE92A58.jpeg
    218C9F71-56BF-47FC-A2E9-3D0E6DE92A58.jpeg
    81.4 KB · Views: 479
Last edited:
Not sure on the 'Zero' unit, I thought it was only intended as a satellite unit and not run games on itself.
Groove Coaster runs on Zero.

Anyway, I don't think there's really any original Taito software you can run on these things and play with regular cab controls. Do what @penrhos did and just use it as a regular (low power) PC.

Not sure on the 'Zero' unit, I thought it was only intended as a satellite unit and not run games on itself.
Groove Coaster runs on Zero.

Anyway, I don't think there's really any original Taito software you can run on these things and play with regular cab controls. Do what @penrhos did and just use it as a regular (low power) PC.
Thanx I think will do that . I think thet Looks really nice these things I contact @penrhos

I think these things are ITX boards with a garbage atom in a fancy box.
Don't see why you couldn't replace it with a nicer board and cpu to use as a regular pc or a mame box as long as you watch your thermals. I think that a nice AMD apu has the potential to be a pretty cool setup.

Exactly - I swapped the bios chip for the OEM one and the performance was pathetic, I could just about run libraelec/kodi on it but it wasn't great.

Biggest problem is getting the hard drive caddies - I managed to pickup a zero with the caddy last month so will be asking around to see if it can be scanned and converted into a stl file for a 3d printer.

@penrhos I can scan it and make a 3D file from it as I don’t have a caddy myself

Back