What's new

SelfDeniedHoarderz

Professional
Reaction score
Vewlix cab decals artwork. Feel free to use to print your own decal for your cab P.S.
These decals should not be sold for hundreds of dollars online.
xqDK2kk.png

Download it here:
https://we.tl/t-z4UFmZJQ5S

Thank you @modology!

I'm still trying to hunt for the side/strip stripe art as well.

Noodleshirt is very hard to reach man. I've contacted him many times for the past two years but can never get hold of him

He’s always responded to my emails. The jobs can take some time though. There’s a phone number on his website so that should definitely get you in contact.

Thank you @modology!

I'm still trying to hunt for the side/strip stripe art as well.
Pretty sure noodleshirt in Aust have done them for a guy on Aussie Arcade - @mR_CaESaR You could try Carson at Noodleshirt.
I've actually placed an order with him over a year ago. At first he sent me the sideart that is silver (i believe for the L) and was 80% or so the actual size. Then he sent it to me in full size in, you guessed it, Silver! I needed Red for the F. Sent him a picture and although he replied he was going to make it right, he's been silent ever since. Perhaps I should follow up.

He’s always responded to my emails. The jobs can take some time though. There’s a phone number on his website so that should definitely get you in contact.
The last email i got from him is like last year. Could not get through to him at all. I even ask @mR_CaESaR to try to get contact him on my behalf but he also have problem getting through to him too.

I was able to touch base with him a few days ago and I asked about about the sides.. he told me he didn't have any silver vinyl at present.

The last email i got from him is like last year. Could not get through to him at all. I even ask @mR_CaESaR to try to get contact him on my behalf but he also have problem getting through to him too.
Frustrating, but I think he gets a lot of requests and some drop down the inbox and he loses track if you don’t check in and remind him. Once he starts the job he gets it done in my experience.

Carson is definitely one of the best here in AU when it comes to vinyl related items - especially arcade related.

I think the biggest problem is, we sub $100 dollar jobs may be prioritised down list as he does big commercial jobs.

That being said, I've never really had an issue reaching out to Carson, in fact, he's just recently done a small job for me with 1p bezel vinyls and some CPS2 repros

8ae9fc26263ad0d4db0a566f938d6180.jpg

Carson is definitely one of the best here in AU when it comes to vinyl related items - especially arcade related.

I think the biggest problem is, we sub $100 dollar jobs may be prioritised down list as he does big commercial jobs.

That being said, I've never really had an issue reaching out to Carson, in fact, he's just recently done a small job for me with 1p bezel vinyls and some CPS2 repros

8ae9fc26263ad0d4db0a566f938d6180.jpg
Those look great man!

I was able to touch base with him a few days ago and I asked about about the sides.. he told me he didn't have any silver vinyl at present.
If you want my silver side art, I'm happy to just give them to you. You pay shipping though.

These are awesome!

You wouldn't happen to have made the Nesica sticker too?

XkoIJ8Z.png

would anyone by chance still have this file? the link is down :(

Back