What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
OOH OOH OOH! SP33DFR34K IS SHIPPING! MY NAME IS AFTER HIS ON THE MULTI LIST! HAPPY DANCE!!!!!!

I’d like to be put on the list for the remote pcb, still quite a while till I’m up in line for the multi.

could you add picture about Optional wired remote board interconnected via a USB-C to USB-C cable please. it's seems very interesting.

It's in the first post.

It's basically a separate PCB with its own OLED screen and buttons to control the selector, connected to the main PCB via a USB C cable.

The idea of it is to allow access to change games from a distance, say outside of an arcade cabinet.

So you have 3 ways to control the game selector. Directly off the main selector PCB, remotely via the wired control board or via an infrared remote.

interested in one main board only, still like 40 away from multi list i think at this point

Postage day tomorrow. Few orders going out.

The "test the waters" OLED order from AliExpress, local shipping, didn't turn out so well. Delivery time was decent due to local shipping (2 weeks) however I ordered 10 screens, 2 were missing from the order and 2 were faulty, netting me 6 screens from a paid order of 10. :(

100757097_10220515508330749_263696157157359616_n.jpg

Incidentally, I have x1 screen left if anyone at the top of the S16 multi list is interested in just receiving the main unit only.

After that I'm playing the waiting game on various orders from various sources of the OLED screens.

I am close on the S16 Multi list, I would like an OLED screen.

When I purchased an M72 selector, I got the S16 selector as well. Do I just need the OLED screen or is the PCB different? Thanks

It's a different product than the rotary selector.

The OLED selector is self contained and sits atop the male header near the dipswitch of the S16 multi PCB. One included wiring harness is run from the selector to CN5 of the main S16 motherboard. No soldering, just plug it in. From here you have full control of the OLED selector via its onboard OLED screen and tactile buttons. You can also control the device via an infrared remote.

Optionally you can purchase a wired remote board to operate the OLED selector remotely, from said PCB, wherever you wish to place it.

I shall add you to the list.

I'm currently awaiting delivery of more of the OLED screens but in the meantime I'm getting everything else assembled. Once the screens arrive it's a quick task to solder them in and test, and have them on their way to you.

Hi, I was thinking it was an 'option' proposed with the S16.
If it's not, I'm in for 1x OLED selector + remote

Got mine in yesterday (so about a month in transit to USA). I will admit I didn’t pay close attention to the dev thread, and when I was pinged to order my sentiment was more “oh that looks neat, I’ll read up on it when it gets here, I’ll buy to support the effort” than anything else.

Well this was basically plug and play, and looks amazing. It’s really a must-have for this multi. Excellent work!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back